Search results

  1. Need advice for buying my second bat.

    Butterfly Falcima blade. Forehand rubber: Butterfly Rozena / Nittaku FastArc G1 Backhand rubber: Butterfly Rozena Price: USD 125.00ish
  2. Illegal long pips are actually very fun to play against.

    How come the umpire does not invoke the expedite rule?
  3. Illegal long pips are actually very fun to play against.

    I'll wager to say it shall be as exciting as watching a group of geriatrics playing PETANGUE on a lazy Sunday afternoon while sipping Earl Grey and eating crumpets.
  4. I've graduated.

    hey I see the Pickleball bat looks enticingly similar to TT bat but bigger... Gozo loves big things.
  5. Illegal long pips are actually very fun to play against.

    i can reply this. Not long ago I had to umpire a match between two long pipster. Both players have one side inverted and the other side long pips. Both play BH blocks. Here is how it went. Player A serves, Player B blocks. Player A returns and the ball either goes into the net or fly out of...
  6. What Rubber is better for my style?

    Baracuda Big Slam on Stiga All Round means the ball will travel from you bat to the other side in such a lengthy period of time, your opponent has time to run down to the cafeteria, have a cuppacino and sandwich / ciggies and be back to return your ball. Get something manly for Christ sake!
  7. I've graduated.

    Coming from MXP and now Donic Bluestorm and being so used to launching my ball at Mach 2.5 speed, Fastarc and Rakza are just a tad mild, like little timid rabbits in comparison. I hate to brush which means more work which does not sit well with my half lazy arse stroke. I like to smash things...
  8. I've graduated.

    Money saved from not paying my coach anymore can be used to do more EJ'ing! Will be TensorBackhand aka Michael Huang Ver 2.0!
  9. I've graduated.

    Black belt! H3LL Y34H! F3R R34L!
  10. I've graduated.

    I would have preferred a piece of black T05 Hard instead.
  11. I've graduated.

    So yesterday my coach said, " Gozo, what you need to learn I have all taught you all that you need to learn. What is stopping you from going further or higher level is lack of practice and lack of tourney exposure. The rest is up to you. " I guess this means I have completed the theory part and...
  12. Yinhe star player Yin Hang vs Korean womens player

    Tony! You had me at Korean Women Player ❤️❤️❤️
  13. how comfortable are you with hard (53+) rubber on your backhand?

    Not comfortable at all. Tends to go into the net with hard rubber on BH.
  14. What do you think the no.1 Korean amateur player's rating would be?

    When I first arrive at this TTD forum site, I was bewildered with the general obsession with ratings. I was clueless abt this, coming from a country that has no such system. Tony, is Taiwan the same, i.e., without a rating system?.
  15. Paddle/Rubber Recommendation Please

    Those were the dark ages, before the age of enlightenment, before the age of renaissance.
  16. Paddle/Rubber Recommendation Please

    Aye, 'twas me aye!
  17. Paddle/Rubber Recommendation Please

    I've just notice that you are using Long V + Neo3 on FH. Perhaps you want to use a softer version of Neo3 ( 38 or 37 degrees ) and heavily boost it to make it extremely sticky. Then you can hold on the ball like magnet. Maybe this will make it as you desired. above video is a heavily boosted...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Roses are red, violets are blue, 1,000 serves and two hours later, the back is stiff and sore, Play game worse than before. This serve as self reminder, going to extreme is a bad-bad idea. 1,000 serves takes me about two hours ( including picking up balls time ). As I personally find out, it...
  19. Paddle/Rubber Recommendation Please

    One ply Hinoki with super bouncy rubber like Tibhar's MXP. Neo3 is a brushing type rubber. It will not give you that catapulty / trampoline feeling. Choose wisely.
  20. What do you think the no.1 Korean amateur player's rating would be?

    One shot one kill. No rally exchange. No loppity-loppity loop. Really ol'skool! The style that I like very much and gravitate towards. Big massive FH FTW ❤️❤️❤️
Top