Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    JJ, 50% miss rate = U Noob! JJ, Ok ok, I'm just kidding, don't cancel me pls! OK? We can still be friends. Jokes aside, the angle which I took the video just highlights how bad the angle it is. One cannot see the spin ( the curving arc ) and also the ball placement, be it on the right corner +...
  2. Table tennis shoes, where to buy?

    I have not seen Asics TT specific shoe in my local sport store. There are however plenty of Asics badminton, indoor and court shoes on the racks. Maybe the local sport stores do not stock a proper TT Asics shoes because TT is still a niche sport in my locality.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Roses are red, Violets are blue, Stroking gives you cred, But don't forget your service too.
  4. tenergy 64 fx is faster than tenergy 05?

    But I have answered your question. I said, " Yes! Mister! "
  5. Table tennis shoes, where to buy?

    My second Donic TT shoe. The old one last longer than my Asics's indoor shoe. Just last week I had to buy from the sole distributor's brick and mortar shop and not online as I had forgotten the shoe size. Had to be there to try out my size. I had to drive 90 mins to my capital city where the...
  6. Best and fastest rubbers for a beginner

    so does his disciple in the 40mm plus era...
  7. Is it possible to find a better blade than the Septear ?

    I am curious how different will the play be like between a one ply hinoki ( e.g., Darker Speed 90 ) versus Nittaku Septear? Who has played with both blade before?
  8. Best and fastest rubbers for a beginner

    Is there any other way?
  9. Best and fastest rubbers for a beginner

    if I read your post correctly, are you saying is ok to train using Mark V but when it comes to competition time you switch to modern tensor rubber? Is my understanding correct?
  10. Best and fastest rubbers for a beginner

    what is bang bang bang game?
  11. tenergy 64 fx is faster than tenergy 05?

    Sez! Senor!
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Why is TT called Jewish Boxing? Sorry I don't get the context.
  13. Best and fastest rubbers for a beginner

    Just some chit-chat posting. Once I had some some tete-a-tete with my coach and our conversation came to him playing before the era of Tenergy. He was using Sriver and Speed Glue. He continued, " Without speed-glue, Sriver is unplayable " Those are his words, not mine. I would venture to say, it...
  14. Best and fastest rubbers for a beginner

    Come on you guys! This is no longer the era of 38mm puny balls. Mark V should rightly be accorded its rightful place: Into the anals ( pun intended ) of history. Young noobs, go play with your Rakza 7 or something and leave the Mark V to your grandpa et al. Mark V users 👇🏼
  15. Best and fastest rubbers for a beginner

    We are all coaches 🤣🤣🤣
  16. Best and fastest rubbers for a beginner

    G1 for FH Rozena for BH The rest put it in the bin. When the player is no more noob, can explore the others at a later stage. I personally uses the Bluestorm and love the speed.
  17. How to play vs double Pips out?

    One is clueless because these players are rare and hence one has little practice against. All the theory in the world you acquire goes out through the window once you play because you have not build the muscle memory / automatic reaction to their weird spin. Hence the antidote to these...
  18. serious TT extra homework.

    Grandmaster, This video is for you and those who are serious athlete.
  19. serious TT extra homework.

    Other than playing socially and for exercise; if you play for income then this video is a must. That extra homework you do will set you apart from the amateur crowd.
  20. Sun Yang looks crazy good

    Opps! Wrong player... Sun Yang Sun Wen name too similar. Mistaken Identity.
Top