Search results

  1. Looking for a blade/set up recommendation

    You mention Falcima and Acoustic in one post; I love you already ❤️ Get a coin, flip it. Heads get Falcima, tail get Acoustic. Forget the rest. Simple. Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021.
  2. Soft rubbers suggestions - cheaper alternatives to Vega Europe

    Xiom Vega Europe is one of the best / lowest $$$ ESN rubber in the market. Anything lower will be Chinese rubber.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The dark side is a pathway to many abilities many considered to be unnatural... Dark side = pips / antis
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If I can get to 11% of the top; already surpass my objective.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    as I only started playing TT during the Covid lock-down where I bought myself via online, two pieces of TT rebounding boards to pass time and to get some exercise. Once the lockdown was lifted, a friend of mine recommended me this current TT coach whom he mentioned was good. So off I jolly go...
  6. Unhealthy tables to eventually ruin your vision.

    Table are dangerous, TT should be played on a round table instead.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The adjective crips is usually associated with Viscaria et al. If crips feeling is what you desire, Viscaria et al is the sure-fire.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    重 身 交 换 / weight transfer / body weight swapping I understand now. Yes coach did tell me to do that but you know when the ball is coming back at one with milisecond interval, one tends to forget things. Haiyah! I'll pay attention to this next time.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If you are playing more with control; then the Innerforce type where the carbon layer are nearer to the core is better suited. Harimoto & Ovtcharov blade comes to mind. If you are the all out attacker; the type where the carbon is nearer to the surface is better suited: Viscaria being the chief...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It's difficult to imagine what you are trying to convey with words, if you can video yourself what you meant and upload here perhaps I can understand. If it is a workable solution, I'll incorporate into my routine with thanks.
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If is powerful forehand; I'll mostly just block as I have not reached the level to counter-spin powerful forehand yet.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This TT center is in my capital and also the home / HQ of my National Team. Anyway, look at the Jr's FH topspin. His blade angle is rather closed yes? His knees are also quite bent and he plays with a low stance. All in all, the same points that I had been saying. Maybe this is how the coaches...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    1. Coz' I have the FULL GOZO SET-UP! Yesterday I was messing with a club-mate's all wood blade with Tenergy 19 on it and although it is fast, it does not produce the 500 lbs / sq inch force that FULL GOZO does and is expected from my coach. One needs a 200g above set-up for the FULL GOZO...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This is my most recent FH to FH drill ( recorded about a month ago ). Critique away...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I've just learn this FH flikerty thingy and happily using it in my game to great success. Mine is, for all intents and purpose still very basic. I am pretty sure given a few months time, my FH flick will surely evolved and may not look like this anymore.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    OK then, it works for me when I FH flick coz my opponent at my level tend to get surprised. Oh well, maybe my level is not that high so that this option still works. I'll ENJOY it while it last...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Learn the FH flick. With that you punish them back. Before this was acquired in my play-book, I too was handicapped. Not anymore when you UNLOCK this SKILL: FOREHAND FLICK NB: My coach was feeding me short underspin ball to my FH corner. Those you see are all underspin balls. Now imagine how...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Remember folks, Butterfly makes you H A P P Y! Stiga makes you angry: While Tibhar makes you estatic!
Top