Search results

  1. Does it really matter what paddle to use?

    No friend, I still prefer the super-duper trampoline effect of ESN rubber. for BH T05 is the king. My guess is that T05 is extra grippy and useful for generating open ups and flicks. Attributes that are desirable in the modern offensive play-style.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    thanks Next. Dunning-Krugger: I learn a new vocabulary today. Will try to take video and show tell. I noticed it last week and as I was watching random YT that pops up in my feed, I noticed this similarity. Using Pro video to explain is simple because their videos are easily available. p/s...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Hello friends, I need your help. Take a listen to Hugo's BH. It seems when he hit his BH, I seem to hear a woody sound. Is this sound of bottoming out? In particular the 4min25secs BH hit. My set-up also make a similar sound when I hit my BH. I want know whether this is the indication of...
  4. Does it really matter what paddle to use?

    btw I am switching to T05 for BH next week... 😉 Putting my money where my mouth is.
  5. Does doing pushups have any advantage on playing?

    Guarantee belly no touche floor. Shiko: Helping Plus-sized athletes since 17th century. Do it now! What are you waiting for?
  6. Does it really matter what paddle to use?

    It's just me but I have always opined T05 is a better BH rubber than for FH. There are better FH rubber out there. T64 I'm looking at you...
  7. Does it really matter what paddle to use?

    Here is my take. At the noob stage, most are clueless on how they will play, hence getting a all round set-up is logical to test the water. An all-round set up is usually a middle of everything because a noob does not know how his future self will play. But when you are not so noob and begin...
  8. Does doing pushups have any advantage on playing?

    Shikko! Build strong powar legs. Build also stable stance. Good powar, good duraibo! Good stance, good duraibo! Legs, strong legs, I shed me tears of joy & happiness.
  9. Backhand Rubber Suggestion

    I have a serious question: When I use my BH with full force, I can feel and hear the sound of the ball hitting the wood with a Phak! sound. I am using Donic Bluefire M1 on my BH. Does this means it is too soft and is bottoming out? Example of BH I am referring to below:
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Have you seen those CEO or business owner who comes to join a flower arrangement class or cooking class or drawing class or pottery class? They have a professional and family life outside of this hobby life and they come in just to be in a zone that is totally unrelated to their real life...
  11. Moody's faulty teaching.

    Its like playing Mario Bros and you reach final Boss Level facing Bowser, the final boss and you died and respawn at level 1 again. This sucks big time man. It is really depressing!!!
  12. This place hasn’t changed one bit

    I bet you miss BrokenBall's engineering mumbo-jumbo the most. Tell us it is the truth, ainnit? You planning to stay or just passing-by, friend?
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Ossh! Gambatte! Fighto Next-san!
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Short answer is yes or else I would not have continue to engage his sevice. Strange it may be why I do not take a more active role in TT. TT to me is a hobby, something I do outside my professional and family life. I make decision all the time in my professional and family life, so this hobby...
  15. Are 5-ply wood blades more flexible than 7-ply (inner) carbon blades?

    He who knows smile at this whereas he who doesn't sulks at this. He who sees things as they clearly are, much happiness he begets.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    JeffM, Read this. Hope this post will help you understand my TT journey slightly more.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    He is the master and I am his padawan. May the force be with us.
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just got back from my coaching session just now. So, what did I learn today? What nugget of golden wisdom did my messiah, errr, I meant to say my coach imparted to me this session? Continue to read to find out folks! 1. I was breathing heavily after continuous stroking. Panting. I told my...
  19. Are 5-ply wood blades more flexible than 7-ply (inner) carbon blades?

    Answer is yes. Now go train. 20 FH strokes and 20 BH strokes without stopping hurrah!
  20. Tibhar EL-D...my new love!

    Bluestorm Z1: catapulting 40mm+ TT balls towards Mach 1 since 2021.
Top