Search results

  1. Does Rakza 7 generate good spin?

    Nice! Later tell us about it, ok? Don't keep us, the EJ community in suspense.
  2. Spicing Up the Championships: More Stats and Stories in Table Tennis?

    What happened to, " Hey Bob, it's a great day to be in this hall. The table are perfectly aligned, the mood is great, the fans are excited bla bla bla ... " 🤣🤣🤣
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    JJ Ng, Aesthetics versus Functionality. You says my BH loop looks pretty but my coach says it sucks. Perhaps it is nice to look at but my percentage in worse than my FH loop. My FH loop looks not so pretty, but it sends more balls onto the table and my coach praises it. He looks at...
  4. Winning matches at a lower level?

    psst.... use long-pimple. You'll be king of the mountain in no time in the lower levels. When one uses long-pimple; fantastic & marvelous things happens: 1. Footwork? what footwork? 2. One gets to stand exactly in one position like a tree firmly and still beat a regular player 3. Watch your...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Can a 10.5mm mega-thick shakehand blade with two pieces of max thickness super-duper ultra fast rubber perform BH flicks, aka chiquita against short underspin ball? Well, folks... let's find out. Shall we?
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This is something new my coach had me drilled today. He says my BH open up sucks so he had me loop against long-pimple block to help me practice my BH open ups. Very ingenious way to teach one to improve BH open ups. Just for completeness sake, the below is my FH open up against long-pimple...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I see the YT and I want to emulate FZD, but in the end, I ended up looking like .... me. This sheet ain't no Dunning-Kruger, it's the real McCoy.
  8. Gozo Zyreruna

    反手照机会正手抢分数

    反手照机会正手抢分数
  9. Looking for a custom setup advice

    acoustic + g1 is also good. No issue with that.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I find the key is getting low, real low....
  11. Does Rakza 7 generate good spin?

    Yes yes yes! I also owned Yasaka Ma Lin all wood ( five ply version ) in the past but sold it to another player. I have a fellow club-mate who uses the Yasaka Ma Lin All-Wood ( seven ply version ) and through borrowing it from him, I managed to sample it. I recall that at that time, it was too...
  12. Looking for a custom setup advice

    You requested my train of thoughts. Here goes: 1. It did not occur to me that Falcima is an expensive set-up. So sorry for that. In the club that I play with, I come into contact with a lot of BTY fanboi(s) that I have become immuned to the price. Dignics is the in-vogue rubber with the...
  13. Does Rakza 7 generate good spin?

    Yasaka fanboi LOL! Just an ESN fanboi giving a Yasaka fanboi a shout-out. ESN is loved for their stupendous extreme trampoline effect. Some love it and they stick with it, some don't and they go to other brand. To each their own. TT embraces diversity!
  14. Looking for a custom setup advice

    BTY Falcima blade with Rozena on both side or G1 on FH with Rozena on BH.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Many a times many players say T05 is difficult to control and not the rubber of choice for noobs. However, we see T05 is used extensively by pro players. So there is something about it that is intriguing about it, no? An epiphany moment occurred to me last Thurs. I slapped a piece of T05 on my...
  16. Does Rakza 7 generate good spin?

    Yes and so does most rubber. Spin generation is not an exclusive attribute rather is a baseline attribute of any TT rubber.
  17. Forhand footwork

    If you are parallel, how do you get the space / bio-mechanics to generate awesome beautiful magnificent FH drive / loops?
  18. Life, Existence, and the Meaning of Long Pips - The Opus Maximus of James Z

    Now I can blame my set-up whenever I lose! Hippeekayeh muthaf.....
Top