Search results

  1. What are the benefits of short pips on fh?

    Short pips coz' FH suxs! Hey! I did not say this, it is Matthias himself who acknowledges this.
  2. Are Lebrun brothers just developing a permanent reputation for bad sportsmanship?

    For god's sake, those are teens. No chipendale or whatchamacalit, just give them posters of BTS ( most famous Korean boy band of this century )!will do.
  3. Is it possible to put Hurricane on Super ZLC Blade?

    Many paths lead up to Fuji-san ( Mt. Fuji ). One must not be overly attached with just one path ( insist on H3 National ). There are the Nittaku H3 Turbo Blue / Orange path. Who in my opinion are just as good as National DHS variant. There are the Friendship Battle 2 Provincial path. They are...
  4. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    He is under my radar now, will follow him for a while. GG Jackcerry, Below is a YT match one year ago btw Bobobica versus my country No. 1 Male single player. Enjoy.
  5. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    I rather enjoy the match btw Harimoto vs Bobocica. The Italian play very well, just that he is not use to Harimoto's speed. Bobocica technique is very clean and technical IMO, I enjoy watching him. Compared to Harimoto, Bobobica plays a more leisurely unhurried style of TT. He takes his time to...
  6. Are Lebrun brothers just developing a permanent reputation for bad sportsmanship?

    For entertainment value: Pro TT players should have a pre-fight session where they are allowed to thrash talk / game face opponents like those UFC / WWE events. I am all for scantily clad bikini ring side girls as well... woo hoo. Ticket sales! Ticket sales! Ka-ching! Ka-ching!
  7. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    My T05 tore when my clubmate served me a brutal half long serve ( double bounce type ) with the second bounce right at the white line of the FH corner. I'll upload the pic of the damaged T05 later when I get my hands on my blade at home. Now at work. p/s Was too gung-ho with a BH open-up.
  8. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    My my, this is a brutal serve. I am glad no rubbers are hurt during the process.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Long to BH serve and coincidentally in my coaching session my coach emphasizes a lot of aggressively attack ( open-up or drive ) using BH against these serves. It seems he knows that these serves are a useful tactics and he prepares his students against such serve.
  10. Rakza 7 or Rakza 7 Soft for backhand?

    Strong BH needs strong stuff for making strong win. Leave the soft for the softies & ladies.
  11. Vote for the dissolution of the WTT. Enough is enough !

    China be like: 1. Is Ukraine my debtor? No? Next pls...
  12. Do you apologize if your opponent misses a serve?

    They are just keeping it real. I applaud them for it. Others I have heard, " This is skillz! Beat that! " I reiterate: False modesty is no modesty.
  13. Do you apologize if your opponent misses a serve?

    False modesty is no modesty. One should say instead, " Good serve, come on! One more good serve! " or As NDH once taught me, maintain an ice cold demeanour, no smile, no apology, no words... just like Jan Ove Waldner.
  14. Advice on my next blade & rubbers. Primorac off- with cj8000 biotech??

    TTD is a forum made up of BTY haters. I feel like a minority here...
  15. Which do you think is more dangerous?

    For me it is the short-pimple. Short pips in the hands of those who knows, is very scary. The ball comes back fast and with underspin. A looper's true nightmare. Usually underspin ball from inverted is slower and a looper has time to get into position to loop. A short-pips makes that underspin...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This is just a short sample of one the drill that I do with my coach very often. He emphasizes this drill for me actually. It is a BH transition to FH drive ( random practice ). How has this drill benefited me? Nowadays, I can hit FH / BH efficiently in games. By this I mean sometimes I amazed...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Friend Inochi, Long fast long serve usually is either topspin or no spin. Duraibo it back but pay attention to blade contact, close the blade as parallel to the table as possible. You must press the ball down as you drive: 押し下げるよう努める / 求 要 壓 落 去.
Top