Search results

  1. Some of my today training footage

    I'll just parrot what my coach say to me. Maybe it is helpful, maybe it is not, but anyway, you be the judge: BH stroke: 1. Gozo! Stomach in. Suck em in! Hold them in, don't let it hang and wiggle. I want a taut and strong stomach in! 2. Protrude your arse out. I want to see those big arse of...
  2. Armature FH stroke difference between Tacky and Non tacky rubbers

    Haiyah! Niece & nephew, why you make life difficult using hard tacky chinese rubber. You have to use so much energy and booster which is bad for health also. Haiyah! Got ESN bouncy rubber make your ball go fast fast fuiyoh! Niece & nephew not professional player, play for fun why torture self...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    For the uninitiated; Full Gozo means 👇 For the western audience, Full Gozo means 👇
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I'm famous now! Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021 Gozo: The quintessential BTY fanboi since 2021
  5. EmRatThich says learn w/Max thickness, fast rubber?

    That European player is none other than Dima. He made the above comment in one of TTD Dan's product review video. Dima continues, " It is because of that, I view Ma Long as the most difficult to play opponent. "
  6. EmRatThich says learn w/Max thickness, fast rubber?

    Just an input from my personal experience. I have seen with my own eyes, coach recommend Viscaria to a newbie after 4 mths of coaching lessons. Subject is a teenager ( U15 category ). The take-away point is, a noob can be allowed to use fast set-up provided under coaching. So the notion that...
  7. Suggestion needed for Jr player

    No Spring-Sponge for him. Don't want that kid to develop half arse lazy stroke. Give him G1 to make him work a little bit more, develop those muscles first. Old Papa Gozo is allowed to have half-arse-lazy-stroke with super bouncy ESN rubber coz me is Papa Gozo. Kids gotta earn his place: Old...
  8. Suggestion needed for Jr player

    Hi! You have a ten year old kiddo taking TT lessons. Coincidently my elementary school going kid is also taking TT lesson. I let him use my old Nittaku Acoutic with Joola Zack rubbers. Nittaku Acoustic has a small handle just right for kids' hand. Once my old Joola Zack rubber worn out, I...
  9. EmRatThich says learn w/Max thickness, fast rubber?

    Three month of lessons with a professional coach ( say: once a week ) >>> 1,000 hrs of watching Youtube tutorial videos.
  10. Bluefire vs Fastarc vs Tenergy

    Hear hear hear. Now I love my T05 and can understand why so many pros love it to death!!! Open ups are effortless. I was previously using M1.
  11. Come back after 30 years break

    Just google them I did. Anyway I wish to say these westerner are praiseworthy. Why are they praiseworthy? The script writers of Hollywood are praiseworthy because they produce many notable quotes that convey much with so little words. In this sense they are praiseworthy. It is just like the...
  12. Why does womans game focus on BH to BH exchanges?

    Yes! Yes! Yes! It is BH to BH by keeping it tight, if anyone makes a slight mistake where the ball is a bit to the middle, this is where all the BH to FH transition drill comes in; if the ball even so slightly comes to the middle, it will be a powerful FH drive. Coach @Tony's Table Tennis, Do...
  13. Why does womans game focus on BH to BH exchanges?

    I am also trained like this, in fact this fast BH to BH drive forms the bulk of my coaching drill. I have asked my coach why he favours such tactics... He just say, this is the way. Whole world also train like this he adds. Dear friends in the Western Hemisphere, do you all also train like this?
  14. Come back after 30 years break

    No No No.... As the great Henry Ford said, you can have any colour you want on your Ford T as long as it is black. Similarly, you can play with any set-up you wany as long as it is Butterfly. Gozo the shameless Butterfly fan-boi: Serving the EJ community since 2022.
  15. Service with non-tacky rubber

    Friend, Rather than seeking a holy grail where a rubber can do everything perfectly, you should ask yourself why do you switch to ESN in the first place? There must be a reason you switch to ESN. Granted a non-tacky ESN rubber cannot out-perform a pure tacky rubber in terms of spin generation...
  16. Come back after 30 years break

    YOLO! ( You only live once! ) Forget all those naysayers out there who says must buy a slow setup for control bla bla bla... Go full throttle... Bazooka them all!!! p/s Engage a proper coach. You'll love it!
  17. Lin-gaoyuan equipment in WTT champions 2023

    LGY future is set. When he retires from CNY he will immediately be CEO of TT factory. His career path is pre-destined!
Top