Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
What are some trustworthy sellers on aliexpress to buy h3 commercial/prov? Dont want to run into fake sheets
Please see below for the list of stores I have ordered from Aliexpress. I find all of them trustworthy. Of note, their shipping times vary vastly. I don't remember the details except that HWSPORT Store and stuor 2017 store are very very fast. BEO store and Forward Sport Store are really slow; however the goods still eventually arrive. When I say fast, I mean HWSPORT store and stuor 2017 store literally got their goods to my front door in one week. BEO store and Forward Sport Store got their stuff to me in about 3 or 3.5 weeks and the good still arrive so it is not the end of the world. However, I have been spoiled by TT11 so.....

Do you plan to get DHS Hurricane 3 commercial or provincial? The reason is that it makes a big difference. I doubt any store will want to fake DHS Hurricane 3 commercial. And by the way, DHS Hurricane 3 commercial is cheaper if you buy in bulk from TT11 and get 30% off. DHS Hurricane 3 provincial, yeah, I can see someone faking that. But my experience on Aliexpress has been pretty good.

stuor 2017 store obviously sells only stuor blades. I really like their ZJK clone and Viscaria clone. Solid. Fast. I do not like their LJY, CNF, and Harimoto clone. The Harimoto clone is just super slow. As for LJY and CNF, my hand just does not like them. Don't ask me why.

Table-Tennis Store is where I get the Lemuria clone. I really like LEMURIA ZJK Super ZLC clone. Again solid and fast. I do not like their LGY clone.

Overall, I like stuor clones (better selection and craftmanship is not bad) than Lemuria clones.

Also of note, DHS Table Tennis Store is not an official DHS store. They sell other brands too so I don't know why they call themselves DHS Table Tennis Store (kind of fake). If you have problems with that, don't order from them. The speed of delivery as about 1.5 weeks so pretty fast.

Forward Sport Store, even though they are slow in delivery, is the one I got a couple sheets of tacky DHS provincial. Specifically DHS Hurricane 3 neo provincial blue sponge 2.15mm thick sponge, 39 degree hardness. I don't know if they have some old DHS rubbers still in stock so that's why they are tacky, reminiscent of the old hurricane 3. Now, the last time I ordered from Forward Sport Store is a while ago so I don't know if that particular sheet to DHS Hurricane 3 neo is still tacky or not but you might want to order a sheet and compare. I am very specific in my description (DHS Hurricane 3 neo provincial blue sponge 2.15mm thick sponge, 39 degree hardness) because I don't know if their other sheets of Hurricane 3 are tacky or non-tacky.

I have pretty much ordered all types of DHS Hurricane 3 commercial, DHS Skyline 2 commercial and DHS Skyline 3 commercial from almost all the different stores below and TT11. They are all non-tacky now.

HWSPORT Store
stuor 2017 Store
Table-Tennis Store
Playa PingPong Store
Technical Ping Pong Sport Store
Global Sports Store
GHsports Store
NewNew Store
DHS Table Tennis Store
BEO Store
Forward Sport Store

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
These just arrived. I was so curious about the rxton 3 because the sponge just looks so beautiful. It genuinely looks like ESN sponge. I couldnt possibly be bad, right?

IMG_20240324_192350.jpg

IMG_20240324_192643.jpg

Here I just put the rubber next to G1. It looks similar, doesnt it?

IMG_20240324_192742.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Trained with the blade for about 1 hour.
First impression is that it is decent, harder and a little different than what I expected.

For about half of the session I let my friend play with it.
I am trying to get him on some harder rubbers and a carbon blade.
He is not fan of tacky/Chinese rubbers ( yet).

He liked Mantra Pro XH on FH the most.
I liked it on BH, need to get used to throw angle and feeling of hitting the ball, topsheet + sponge combination feels soft, even though it is hard ( 53°).
It sometimes went Over the table but if I Power looped with BH in FZD style it mostly got on the table with great quality.

We could agree that the handle and feeling of the blade was not as comfortable or rather unusual compared to my Pro 05 or his straight handle blade.
Or maybe it just needs some usage time to get Worn and fit better in the Hand.

It was all good until I let him play my own Main Setup.
He really like the handle and feeling in the hand of the Yinhe Pro 05, just like I do too.
Every time I get back to it I immediately feel an improvement of 100 rating points, simply by holding it in my Hand.
Also the Design + glass lense Looks amazing.

And he also really liked the G-1.

I will order another Pro 05 for him + a Mantra Pro H in Black for his BH.

I think it is too early for me to properly judge the Harimoto clone, but my first impression is that it is simply different than expected and the handle is a little "clumsy".

LAC seemed a bit hard as well, harder than läßt time, maybe needs some break in time.

Will test the racket at home tomorrow again, will see how it goes.

Conclusion: Yinhe Pro 05, really awesome blade, could probably sell for 180 Euros as BTY InnerPower Super Mega Blade.

Hello everyone. I have recently bought Big Dipper 39, LAC, Battle 2 blue sponge, and another Bloom Power 45 (hopefully this time with the ITTF approved logo). Honestly, there's no way I need this many rubbers, but if I get bored I know I can have a lot of fun.

I am a lurker and my level is probably advanced beginner (I play 2-3 times a week and get informal coaching about 1 time/week from more serious players at my club, and one of them uses Hurricane on his FH.) Thanks to all of you, I have switched from Rakza 7 2.0 mm to Bloom Power 45 max thickness (black) for my FH. I did not boost it, but it seems plenty powerful as long as I strongly loop or drive the ball. So far, it has been a relatively easy transition after I learned how to properly clean tackier rubber.

I just wanted to thank you all (especially TensorBackhand) for your research. You made it easy for me to differentiate all of the different semi-tacky hybrid rubbers!

Reactions: kindof99 and latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Hello everyone. I have recently bought Big Dipper 39, LAC, Battle 2 blue sponge, and another Bloom Power 45 (hopefully this time with the ITTF approved logo). Honestly, there's no way I need this many rubbers, but if I get bored I know I can have a lot of fun.

I am a lurker and my level is probably advanced beginner (I play 2-3 times a week and get informal coaching about 1 time/week from more serious players at my club, and one of them uses Hurricane on his FH.) Thanks to all of you, I have switched from Rakza 7 2.0 mm to Bloom Power 45 max thickness (black) for my FH. I did not boost it, but it seems plenty powerful as long as I strongly loop or drive the ball. So far, it has been a relatively easy transition after I learned how to properly clean tackier rubber.

I just wanted to thank you all (especially TensorBackhand) for your research. You made it easy for me to differentiate all of the different semi-tacky hybrid rubbers!
Have fun! You got some of my absolute favorite rubbers.

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
Does anybody knows something about this new 729 blade?
729 Blue ADvance
729 Blue ALC is like Viscaria so Blue AD might be like Viscaria Super ALC?

Oops, the link doesn't work but you can find the blade on Ali