Search results

  1. Anybody else's rubber struggling with the humidity?

    I live in Malaysia, a country near the equator and we have an average humidity of 80% and above. I live amidst tropical rainforest, orang-utans, tigers and whats-not. I never knew humidity and table tennis are related.I learned something new today.
  2. Good rubber for improving player

    1. Rozena. 2. Vega Europe. 3. Donic Bluefire M2. 4. Donic Baracuda.
  3. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I am sorry Brs, can you elaborate what do you mean by taking the initiative. I seem to be confuse when you said taking the initiative but impossible to win on 3rd ball? So what does taking the initiative means? My usual go to personal strategy is to push a few balls to set up an opportunity but...
  4. DHS fans unite!

    Strange for an advanced and accomplished player to be asking such fundamental question from us pblebians / common folks / general masses. My unadvanced and unaccomplished answer is just use ESN / Tenergy and forget all thes extra hard work about boosting and stuff. These ESN / Tenergy are good...
  5. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hello once again a Happy New Year! To USDC, thanks for liking my vid. To Victor, Congrats on the win at US Open. Did you have prior play experience before taking on Stellan as your coach? I meant to say, did you start from scratch with Stellan or did you have prior experience? I do find the...
  6. Tenergy 05 or 05fx?

    A month ago, before I switched to T05 for my BH, I, too asked the same question, that is to say, T05fx, Rozena or T05? My coach answered, " Don't be a pussy, use the real stuff, T05. The only rubber to spinz them all " Caveat: Your milage may differ and take my post with a huge pinch of grin...
  7. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Finally, below is a sample of my actual match play ( non-competition ): My opponent uses both side inverted. Donic M2 FH and Rozena on BH
  8. Video Footage Safe Thread

    This is a video of my BH when I first started my coaching lesson ( one year ago ):And below is my latest BH.
  9. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Greetings fellow Pongiste / Pongers! I wish you a very Happy New Year. It has been a year since I took proper coaching lesson and I will take this opportunity to showcase side by side my stroke one year ago versus now. This is my FH when I started my Ping-Pong lesson. And the second video...
  10. Who invented Ping Pong?

    I was having a hard time trying to understand why James Z is so adamantly trying to separate TT & PP, branding one as LOL sport while the other as real sport. He recalcitrantly refuse to live & let live that TT & PP means the same activity in the Rest of the World. Then it hit me! In USA...
  11. Outer ALC users, why do you like your blade?

    What a coincidence, two days ago, after my usual TT session, my TT mates and I went to a bistro and had our usual drinks and snacks post game. The topic of outer ALC just happen to pop-up b'coz one of their kids just got a Viscaria ALC and we were talking about it. One of us, who is also a part...
  12. Who invented Ping Pong?

    TT not popular in USA? TT associated with recreational play? TT is not a serious sport in USA? From where I see, you guys achieved a whole lot without you realising it. Your US Open is so well organised and a big / huge event from what I see. You people produce Olympians and players with...
  13. Who invented Ping Pong?

    There are more of us here in Asia that call TT as Ping-Pang than the whole combined population of USA. If the majority says so, who are minority to say otherwise? p/s Just kiddin. p/s/s: But please, see it in a different context. In my country which is part of Asia, in my native language...
  14. Who invented Ping Pong?

    In TT land aka China, Table Tennis is called Ping-Pang ( 乒乓 ). They don't called it in another way. Nobody calls it 桌上网球 ( which is the direct translation of table tennis )
  15. Who invented Ping Pong?

    Guilty as charged - Rehabilitated ex-EJ
  16. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    TSP Blockman with Short Pips on one side and Long-Pips on the other. Not joking, but in my club there is an elderly man who plays with a Yinhe balsa all wood C-Pen with Short-Pips on FH and a LP on BH. He is so darn good in competition that even state / provincial level player regularly lose...
  17. Who invented Ping Pong?

    It's those Upper Echelon British ( Victorian era??? ) whom, after indulging in port wine and heavy meals decided it is too early to retire back into their stately manor who then decided to hang around the dining hall a little longer to continue their merry-making affairs. Some who are more of...
  18. Tibhar MX-K H and MX-K M

    No wonder suddenly I am playing as an absolute beast. All this while I thought it was me, but alas now I know it was just my Tenergy 05 rubber. Now I am depressed...
Top