Search results

  1. Goda Hana (Egypt)

    i've watched her matches. She is good. Up & coming prodigy from the African continent. Love to track her progress,
  2. What's considered heavy for a racket?

    Were you also thinking the same thoughts as I am? I.e., wanting to play lawn tennis minus the running and inclemental weather? BTW, come on show us some skin...
  3. What's considered heavy for a racket?

    I like em heavy. NB: I wanted to play lawn tennis minus the running around.
  4. Bengtsson Stellan (Sweden) - 70!

    Don't discount future US upcoming veteran star Victor Moroga. I am sure you will know him as well. He is the western dude who plays chinese c-pen with that awesome RPB.
  5. Do rubbers really 'break in'?

    Buried deep in this thread is a comment that Tenergy need no break-in period. Well, I am gonna go Tenergish next change. Don't you dare stop me, I swear I will... I am gonna just do it. You hear me! I swear I'll go Tenergish.
  6. Chinese style FH loop technique

    In the top video Alexis LeBraun vs Dima and at the bottom video is Qiu Dang vs Dima. See the whipping motion of Qiu Dang? That is Chinese FH in all its glory. Contrast that with Alexis FH which is I would say showcase the very best of Euro FH topspin. More loopy and with more circular arc.
  7. Videos from Today

    You have your own brand of balls. That has to count for something... 🤣
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So Carl introduced to me Marcos' special training, sure will make my short game go ballistic. No problem. Hitting against the edge of the table is hard, I get it. I respect that, but against a wall? Too easy, I'm gonna nail this. Easy Peasy. Until reality sinks in. I tried doing the first...
  9. Viscaria great for the backhand

    Serious question. Are there any other sports out there where the player attribute their success more to the equipment rather than to their own ability? Just curious.
  10. Which countries are considered strongest in TT at the club level?

    Just to digress a little. I have a player who comes once a year. He emigrated to the US but comes back once a year during winter for holiday. He lives in Chinatown, NY. He said the TT scene in Chinatown is pretty much dominated by people of East Asian origin, specifically Chinese ( no brainer...
  11. How do you return high, spinny, slow opening loops?

    Mike, I too struggle against such ball. Last week I was doing some short and soft pushes drill with a fellow club mate. The goal was simple, we have to push soft or really short as in to keep the ball inside the table to prevent each other from opening up. After doing that for half an hour I...
  12. Which countries are considered strongest in TT at the club level?

    Let me hazard a guess, the OP's intention is more of coffee-shop talk or bar-talk in the US context. Such a general question, should ideally be posted in the Daily TT Chit-chat thread rather than a thread on its own.He has no intention to engage it in serious talk on this matter and is just...
  13. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Tony, I am only as passionate as I can be due to the fact I have a group of like minded individuals around me ( my club-mates ) whom also share the same passion. If I am alone in this, I would have quit a long time ago. Comrade in arms are very important to keep the passion alive. We laughed...
  14. Videos from Today

    So, you are a famous guy eh? Nice to meet you Mr Tony Sir! 🤩
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I will start the first skill against the wall starting tonight. I'm so gonna killing my opponent softly with me new found skilzs!
  16. Bengtsson Stellan (Sweden) - 70!

    Victor, no wonder you are soooooo good. You have a legend coaching you!
  17. Videos from Today

    What a smart consumer. She is demanding the best bang for her buck! Her parents taught her well. She is like, " Tony, I want my money's worth. Every penny of it. Now, work my arse off. I am paying you good money "
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yesterday's practice. Played with an unconventional set-up player: Short Pips on FH + Tacky Chinese Rubber on BH. He has an insane good BH and is able to open up inside table, i.e., short ball. ( Wow factor for me because I could not do it ). His ball control is very good too: Able to do short...
Top