Search results

  1. Videos from Today

    You are 15, just focus on your books. ( Fatherly mode auto on )
  2. I visited a TableTennis Club and Store

    Victor be like a five year old kid entering a candy store for the first time. 😂 Willy-Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
  3. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Why yes Der, it is a FL handle and I customised it to be slightly longer by 2mm ( max my vendor can do due to machinery limitation, says my vendor). When I ordered this made-to-order blade, I was picturing myself to be a FH dominant looper. It does what it does well. Problem is, those darn pesky...
  4. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Man, what an honour to hear your comments knowing you have a Jr needing your attention 24/7/365. 1. I want to be like em Italian. If I can't beat you in points, the least I could do is to beat you with my fashion sense. 2. As always, your comments are constructive and objective. I'll read it a...
  5. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Thanks NDH, No comment abt my game with the U10 kid? Have been a fan of your constructive and objective review all these while...
  6. Video Footage Safe Thread

    First off, the kid is good, no doubt about it. He is well trained. He will attack all ball regardless where the position is. He does not push at all and will topspin everything back at me. It is so so so different playing against these academic trained Jr players. Where my usual staple of club...
  7. Video Footage Safe Thread

    L-zr old pal, It is an AWAY game and I am in no position to change anything. Luckily I arrived 90mins earlier to adapt and stroke with the players there to get myself in the ready mood.
  8. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hello to all those who responded to my post. Massive massive appreciation and thanks. To give a little bit more context, when I played the elderly man, in the first set I beat him 11-4. He was using the conventional rubber mainly to serve in the first game. Although he did not toss the ball, I...
  9. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I have a issue that I seek advise from coaches here or tournament organizers. I met a player who is an elderly gentleman who uses conventional rubber on FH and LP on BH. It is not easy to take his service. However, to make things even worse, his serve are all without any toss at all. I...
  10. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hi all, This is my latest match play. Some commentary to provide the context: 1. This is the first time I play an AWAY game since the cancellation of COVID lockdown. 2. I came 1.5 hr earlier to check out this alien venue and hit some balls with the other side's players. 3. My opponent is a...
  11. SMART RACKET just funded ?? on Kickstarter - Thanks!

    Need to make a version called XD ( Xtra Durable ) for those players who likes to throw their blade around.
  12. I’m horrible, help

    You are not bad, you are just goofing around. I can feel that this does not represent the 100% you. You were just goofing around. Hence, don't take it too serious. Show us some real serious footage next time then we can better comment more accurately. For the benefit of clarity; serious means...
  13. Aruna Quadri (Nigeria)

    Who says Green is ugly. She is a beautiful work of art. She is my SHE-HULK.
  14. Difference dhs h3n vs nittaku h3?

    I have one sheet in my drawer. Sitting nice & pretty. Never to see sunlight, ever again. When I was new to TT, I was gung-ho, I said to myself, give me the hardest, most tacky, most badass rock hard rubber. At 42.5 degree hardness ( could be like 43 ) it was truly a badass rubber. Oh yeah, I...
  15. Aruna Quadri (Nigeria)

    Aruna 😍 Is the sentence that I bolded a typo? Is it possible for a player to be sponsored by two TT brand at the same time?
  16. Any way to report spam/bot accounts?

    I am curious, what gain or profit does these spam bot gain by creating these annoying thread that is not related to the forum? I mean they just get deleted and nobody in the forum care about it. We have had some spam thread on offering irrelevant services here that is totally unrelated to TT.I...
  17. On the "castomized rubbers", once again.

    Start using all Butterfly equipments. You'll be safe then...
  18. On the "castomized rubbers", once again.

    Rule should be enforce if it gives unfair advantage: Like not tossing of balls or hiding serves with arm / body / head. This is my pet peeves. I mean receiving serve is difficult enough for us amateur players ( noobs ). We don't need our opponent to make it super difficult. I mean, what is the...
  19. Table Tennis Racket Advice

    Butterfly Fan Zhendong Super ZLC with Dignics 09C on FH and Dignics 05 on BH. You're gonna rock the world with this set-up.
  20. My newly bought table tennis bat is too fast, what can I do?

    Two side Yasaka Mark V ( no speed glue ) just play without any chemical tempering. Now you will see the ball come back to you in slow-motion, like how Neo sees the bullets in The Matrix.
Top