Search results

  1. Unforgiving backhand rubber

    H3 42 degree hardness. Use non-boosted. It will be very unforgiving both in your BH and FH. Now it will fulfill all your desires and wishes.
  2. On the "castomized rubbers", once again.

    Oh wait, I am using a custom blade. Does that make me illegal and a cheat?
  3. Lin gaoyuan sponsorship with Butterfly

    Maybe that explains why a Tenergy cost USD 75.00 a piece whereas a Donic M1 cost USD 37.50 a piece. Amateurs need to pay for the upkeep of Professionals.
  4. Miwa Harimoto

    During my last coaching session I spoke to my coach about the phenomenal success of Miwa. I asked him is there something special about Miwa? He said, training wise is the same. It is the modern style. All current players ( esp youngster ) train in this style, from Africa to Asia to Europe...
  5. Lin gaoyuan sponsorship with Butterfly

    The Central Politburo Committee has decided to allow Komrad Lim Gaoyuan to take up brand ambassadorship with Yinhe in the spirit of shared and common prosperity concept. He will also be given new duty and responsibilities to uplift and increase players qualities in the rural villages. Komrad Lim...
  6. Miwa Harimoto

    When Miwa grows up, she can copy Hayata play-style... or maybe not. I think she may surpass Hayata. Miwa is more well-built than Hayata who is more of a lanky physique. She may be something that the TT world has not seen before, i.e., Powerfully built physique playing Asian style of TT. Watch...
  7. Miwa Harimoto

    If it is technical issue, is player's fault. If it is tactical issue, is trainer's fault. If it is strategic issue, is chief coach fault.
  8. Miwa Harimoto

    There is just something special / unusual abt this young one's play style that made me somehow stand up and take notice. Can't pin my finger on that je ne sais quois about her.
  9. Miwa Harimoto

    Hey Coach, Can you describe what makes a style truly typical of Japanese Woman style? Are you able to give a generic description of it? As you do coach a women's team, do you teach this style? Why & why not? I know it is a mouthful really and if it is not too troublesome, I would love to hear...
  10. Miwa Harimoto

    Miwa Harimoto. The new and uprising sensation in the TT world. I am impressed with her winning performance. How would you describe her play-style? A. It is unique to her and her only. She may start a new trend. Others may follow. B. Her style is typical of Japanese Women TT professionals...
  11. High Rated OX Long Pip Players

    There is a woman chopper in my National Team. None in the Men's.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Skip to the 13th minute clip onwards and watch Ronny Chieng's clip, my fellow countryman. I ask you, how could someone be so offensive and funny at the same time. It takes serious skills, I kid you not.
  13. Long table tennis german words

    I'll be darn! Didn't know there are so many German speaker here. 🤣
  14. Playing a tournament match against a Defensive Player

    Did someone mentioned down-the-line? It is my fav shot. One serving of down the line shot like this:Still want more? How about like this then?
  15. Playing a tournament match against a Defensive Player

    I have a tourney this Sunday... ( my last one for some time. I pinky promise ) NB: If I upload the vid, you know I played well. If I don't you know I ....
  16. Long table tennis german words

    Oh my goodness! German words are scary. My sister had to learn German as part of her path to promotion. I now have massive respect for her endeavour.
  17. Table tennis at the Commonwealth Games-2022

    Team Malaysia ( Women ) was stopped by Gandalf, oops, I meant to say Team Singapore towards their dream of getting a TT Team Gold Medal. But for Team Malaysia to reach the final is quite akin to the Jamaican Bobsleigh team reaching the finals of the said event. We are so so so much the...
  18. Do rubbers really 'break in'?

    Is breaking in a phenomenon where we our body & mentality is adapting to it rather than there is some material change to the product? I am just thinking it outside the box.
  19. How do you learn the counter-punch stroke?

    First off, love your video. Your stroke is clean and unhurried. You seem like a player who choose to master the technical skill first rather than over-power it with overkill shots to gain points unlike me, I am so ashamed. Kudos on that! Those statement I highlighted is also what my coach...
  20. Table tennis at the Commonwealth Games-2022

    Malaysia put up some fight. We lost 2-3 to Nigeria. The final match is btw Aruna ( WR #15 ) vs Chong Javern ( Unranked ) 3 - 1. Malaysia is not know as a TT powerhouse whereas Nigeria is. Hence we put up a good fight.
Top