Search results

  1. Lebrun brothers join Tibhar

    H-1-9 Lebrun special edition 🤩
  2. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Hi coaches and higher level players, I present to you my Random Multi-Ball video ( unedited ). Train Ugly, Train Random. My coach told me to shorten my stroke, do you guys think my stroke is short enough?
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Hello everyone and a good evening, Below are some short video of my training tonight. Vid No. 1: FH warm-up Vid No. 2: FH warm-up 2 Vid No. 3: FH loop from BH corner Vid No. 4: Random Multi-ball drill 1 Vid No. 5: Random Multi-ball drill 2
  4. Ovtcharov Dimitrij (Germany)

    You forget to mention another Dima's achievement: He got himself a hot looking waifu who is also an accomplished TT player herself.
  5. Please stop using abbreviations (especially for player names)

    GOAT, Xiopang, Dapang, Dark Knight, Cloudwalker, Queen of Hearts, The Mozart, Queen of Rally, Screamoto, Lion of Africa, Magic Boll, Silent Assassins etc...
  6. TT brands introducing new series too fast, hard to understand

    All company needs to pay their staff bonuses....
  7. TT rubbers are like ...

    are like your ride. 1. First you start off with a Daihatsu 2. Then you upgrade to a Civic 3. You are confident, you upgrade to a Beemer / Merz 4. Nah its too expensive to maintain, you settle for a Corolla and stay loyal to it till you can't drive ( play ) anymore.
  8. Miwa Harimoto

    More on Miwa. Miwa is on fire. She plays like a boy. Specifically, if there is ever a female version of Fan Zhendong, it will be called Miwa Harimoto. See 3'00'' to 3'11" segment.
  9. Video Footage Safe Thread

    1. Der, the camera is placed on a stool as there are no other place to put my camera on. 2. Brs, we did not change the position due to my request. I want to face the camera to record my stroke for future reference. My opponent is cool with that request. 3. Michael, in South East Asia or...
  10. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Me ( in green ) versus a random walk-in player in my club tonight. This means that I am unfamiliar with his game as well as he is to my game. I reckon his level is roughly similar to mine, in this game, it was 50:50 and the winner is the one who made the least amount of unforced errors. The game...
  11. Adam vs Sally at our school

    I have only seen videos of Tony surrounded by giggly Asian High School girls and not giggly African High School girls... the material evidence does not suggest Tony to be physically in SA at all. Maybe only Tony's brand is in SA. You know, he franchised it to local operator and just collect...
  12. Penhold in Europe

    It is amazing that these two, at least for Felix that they are not trained by Chinese trained coaches. It is 100% purely homegrown. TT world is full of excitement.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I have forgotten to add. Coach was trying to teach me that after serve, I have to take a small jump / skip backwards ( half a step ) and then ready to pivot for a FH stroke be it at my BH corner or FH corner. It is easier said than done. Even though my brain says jump / skip back a little, my...
  14. Advice please: 7-ply all-wood blade for my son

    Speaking of customisation, I wanted to feel how Kim Taek Soo feel when he hits a ball at full power. Problem is there is no commercially available 10.5mm thick one-ply full Hinoki shakehand grip in the market. I had to order a custom made blade. Some people called me crazy for ordering a super...
  15. Can you see the ball turning ???

    No. I can't see the label on the incoming ball.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It has been five weeks since my last coaching session. This means I have missed five lessons in a row. Busy with work and vacation related matters. Today came back to coaching after a long hiatus. Hence I will pen down some thoughts, like a dear diary kind of entry. Usual warm up FH and BH...
  17. Advice please: 7-ply all-wood blade for my son

    1. Stiga Clipper 2. Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive Seven Ply all wood.
  18. Tennilä Otto (Finland)

    With regards to Otto being above average weight for his height, i suppose when one is not a full time pro, meaning one's income is not solely dependent on the TT sport, one can be more relax about one's weight. I am sure if Otto is full time pro and his income is fully dependent on the sport...
  19. Best sportsmanship it made me tearful

    It is one of those very rare occasion where there are two winners instead of only one.
  20. Videos from Today

    Hey Coach Tony, Suppose you have also a 40 y/o, 50 y/o & 60 y/o adult learner. How would you train these cohort?
Top