Search results

  1. Vega Euro

    Product information... View for more details
  2. Guess the Rating

    Pretend you don't know my USATT rating and assume that my opponent's USATT rating is not public info. Can you guess the ratings and give specific reasons why you give the players the ratings you would give them if possible? Thanks.
  3. In London for A Week

    I should be in London for a week starting tomorrow. I'm not planning to play any table tennis, but I might if a convenient opportunity comes (I will carry one of my non-main setups so I will have an excuse while getting killed if I stumble into a club - "If I had my Innerforce ZLC with...
  4. Improving your forehand topspin technique (with TTEdge)

    I decided to post this because of a recent web board post. This is an illustration of my improvement on what Brett Clarke called "the number one mistake" that amateurs make on the forehand topspin. First video is the old technique - the two last videos are more recent. I have bad knees so I...
  5. Olam

    Product information... View for more details
  6. Killing the Robot - Post Your Video

    I don't have any video to post here yet but this thread is about killing the robot (or your multiball partner) when practicing. Feel free to practice something crazy like putting the robot on superheavy backspin and performing 10 Ma Long loop kills or something like that. Don't get injured...
  7. Reviews

    I am going to review four blades here soon. I use straight handles so they will be the: 1) Double Day Loop King Pro ALC ST 2) Tibhar Stratus Powerwood ST 3) Butterfly Innerforce ZLC ST 4) Xiom Vega Pro ST I might review the Xiom VEga Tour, though any attempt I have made toreview that blade...
  8. Valiant Pro ALC Loop King

    Product information... View for more details
  9. TTEdge Executing Table Tennis Shots Series!

    This will be a series of videos critiquing the shots of TTEdge members who have videos of shots that Brett wants to analyze and correct. Please feel free to compliment or rip apart my technique - this is the one shot in my game I need to get better. As someone said on another thread, I have...
  10. Why Do We Let the Returner Control the Pace?

    I have always wondered about this - why does the server always have to wait for the returner to be ready, even if the returner is taking a ridiculous amount of time? Shouldn't there be a maximum time between points for umpired matches at least? Or will that just cause trouble as another...
  11. Yasaka Sweden Extra

    You can view my review of the Yasaka Sweden Extra in the review centre here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/equipment/blades/11021-sweden-extra/
  12. Philly Table Tennis

    http://www.csnphilly.com/video_content_type/sunday-showcase-trolley-car-table-tennis-club
  13. Princeton Pong 2015 Winter Open Final

    Both matches feature Kai Zhang, adopted by the US to be the next big thing in US table tennis when he is eligible to play for the US. Won't provide a spoiler but the final is extremely entertaining, and will probably be one of the best matches played in the US not seen by anyone. To help...
Top