Search results

  1. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    I think your boredom was not because of lack of emotion but because the match was not competitive. That said, sometimes, one or both players is injured, and they tend to not fight as hard when the gold is secured. I suspect this was the case for WCQ. But I think it was clear that LSD wanted...
  2. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    What I find interesting is that the Olympic bronze medallists are the selfish ones... they need to win gold to become unselfish...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I agree, I think he is trying too hard to combine the serve and the recovery, they should always feel distinct.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    There is a lot of good stuff in there, I am not entirely sold on the drive shot selection but I suspect that if you work on producing any ball you want, you will ultimately be fine.
  5. When should I back away from the table?

    Not that you should copy me, but I am above average in height and I have never seriously learned to back off the table and am often caught at the table blocking and countering under pressure. I have tried to get slightly better at taking steps backwards but in the end, I find that the lower...
  6. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Rumors of match fixing? Anyone? IF LYJ did not confuse being on fire with winning the match, he absolutely could have foiled this.
  7. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Umpires need to do their job. That's all I gotta say....
  8. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    LYJ almost lost a 9-2 and 10-4 lead in game 5- crazy stuff...
  9. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Wow, LYJ goes on a tear,,,, then LSD goes back to the backward toss to hide the serve and LYJ calls his timeout... umpires can be so useless...
  10. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Match has flipped completely....
  11. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Wow,,,, I wanted to take a timeout after seeing LYJ hit those forehands.... amazing stuff...
  12. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Looks like LYJ is out for justice... fighting with the Zyre!
  13. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    He just played the most normal forehands I have ever seen him play in a single game and he still loses it lol...
  14. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Yeah - and looks like he always loses too!
  15. FS: SDC Hinoki ALC

    I would have called it an Iolite/Iolite Neo or Garaydia ALC that is too thick.
  16. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Shinozuka at least uses his forehand enough to carry the slack on occasion. While Harimoto is extremely strong on serve and receive and uses this to gain early advantages in doubles points, his reluctance to search for forehand power shots often makes his team susceptible to patient opponents...
  17. 20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

    Chances of Noshad and LYJ preventing this?
Top