Search results

  1. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    No, he is saying that the player's skill is broader than just the grip. He is 2200+ player who has even played Xu Hui, so he is just sharing his opinion/judgment.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Bouncing the ball on the table is pretty easy when you get the right feeling. You will surprise yourself. It is more of an equilibrium thing than anything else. The ball catching skills are definitely hard IMHO. But many people can do them. The video itself has to be at least a minute, 30...
  3. A better forum via better moderation

    I read the posts, struggled to find their relevance to the original topic (I could have been wrong about that for sure), and read other posts that pointed out it was likely to just be an attempt to continue to increase webboard discord and took action. My judgment may be wrong but I don't...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Travelled to Houston for the African TT Diaspora event for which I was an organizer as well as a participant. Didn't do as well as I would have liked but I lost to good players who made good shots. Have to work on a lot of stuff for sure. But I will target the Teams tournament in Baltimore as...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Still awaiting video submissions, might go to the club and do the two I can do lol...
  6. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    It happened in Yokohama as well... 5th game especially...
  7. A better forum via better moderation

    Sardines are a thing. But they make your loop smelly. Maybe that is where the whiff in whiff whaff is derived from - the fishy game.
  8. A better forum via better moderation

    You really should reach out to him and talk to him and broker something if you want him back that badly. That you keep on talking as if you want him back but sound absolutely like you have no information on what he is doing or how he thinks to me would be a problem, but we are different people.
  9. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    I think we use the phrase choking too much unless you really think ZQH is/was the superior player. I do agree with the main points you make, Felix has most given Harimoto a ton of trouble and Harimoto has to play his very best to stand a chance against Felix.
  10. Concern about a new rubber

    Done.
  11. A better forum via better moderation

    No, I have not, and after reading the posts here, I am far less likely to do so than I would have been before this thread. I emailed and reach out to Tony back then and got no responses. And no one has given me any indication that he has any interest in listening to anything I have to say...
  12. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    So we still have to wait for Harimoto to win a Smash. Truls: Smash winner Sora: Smash winner Felix: Smash winner Experts: the best of them is obviously Tomo, he is just focusing on other things like Champions Yokohama, Smashes are only important to players who the GOAT didn't label the best...
  13. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Could time zones have played a factor in Felix"s issues on Yokohama?
  14. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    You aren't crediting Harimoto for his spin variation to throw off Sora-s timing.
  15. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Fighting Zyre with Zyre...
  16. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Just give them coaches in international matches and the mental block will disappear.
  17. A better forum via better moderation

    On a related but different note, let's say I got an international coach or a league player to try and post here. While Matt Hetherington isnt a 2500 player, he is definitely an industry insider at a higher level than most. Given how some posters have treated him, what example does that set for...
  18. Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16

    Completeness as broadly defined is overrated at the top level and your Harimoto forehand thesis continues to become increasingly outdated.
Top