Search results

  1. Classic Matches

    I dont think it is WTT's fault, TT is and has always been a bit of a niche sport. You do get such crowds at World Championships in Europe or Asia in general. Sure WTT has work to do to grow and commercialize the sport but in a world where lots of social media and entertainment are growing and...
  2. Thread about Japanese Players

    Watching the Feeder in Berlin. Curious to see how far Kawakami can go, he gets Quek in the semifinal. If he survives that he is likely to get the Korean (who beat Ranefur) but the Pole might also get in on the act. Omoda is doing well on the women's side but I suspect Mitrelhan vs Mende will...
  3. Classic Matches

    Ah okay. I think it helps to be explicit. There were forums that argued with Schlager over technique. Such is the nature of internet.
  4. Classic Matches

    That interpretation I agree with. I just wish such thing went largely unmentioned as they are made to sound like demerits and sometimes bad things rather than quirks. Ma Long developed a quirk of using his offhand to guide himself to a lot of ball contact under one of his early coaches and now...
  5. Classic Matches

    I love it when people criticize the technique of world class players without fully accepting the implications.
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    No, it is not for random TT stuff. It ia a thread for you to share your training or things that have captured your current TT focus. You could create a thread for something like this though if you can tie it to your personal TT, sure you can make it belong here.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Its not on the pre approved list unless Freitas did it in the video above and if not amd you decide to submit it, good luck!
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So the qualiry ans video length is expect are to be higher than this but posting thoa so that people realize ir is not impossible. I do want to give away blades lol.
  9. France Pro A 2026-2027

    Begins September 21. Feel free to post any comments here. https://www.fftt.com/pro/
  10. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    Togami takes his TTBL seriously, beating Rassenfosse and Duda in his first two matches. Abiodun and Chirita, despite losing their singles matches, get the deciding doubles win.
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    How long did tou let the sheets marinate for? I guess they must have been really crappy.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Try sticky protector sheets. I use those on 09c ro restore or increase tack.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Try using protector sheets, they can help improve tack.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If I go to a club, I will do the two I recommend. I could definitely do the pancake one without going to a club.
  15. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    Poor Kanak and Li, the camera is not wide enough for them lol...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    None of them will come to you instantly. But all can be developed with practice. You juat have a limited time but let's say I wouldn't make you do something I couldn't do lol...
  17. TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027

    Saw some recaps on youtube - seems Geraldo is playing for Bad Homburg and Robles for Saarbrucken. URL to league website: https://www.ttbl.de/ League table for current season: https://www.ttbl.de/bundesliga/table/2026-2027/1 Teams and rosters: https://www.ttbl.de/bundesliga/teams/2026-2027
Top