Search results

  1. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    I wish I could but I had to drop out from Dusseldorf, my wife's mum is celebrating her bday big on that weekend so I had to cancel, real pity but I cannot miss it haha I'll do my best to be at the next one, I had the t-shirt ordered and hotel and all, really wanted to go, but yeah life! :)
  2. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Ohhh in that way, thanks for clarifying, I think it will be very powerful, but difficult to control at the medium and high gears, on short game and serves you may not feel it as much (even though D05 is still very bouncy compared to more linear and tamed hybrids) but in the higher gears for...
  3. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    I haven't tested the 301x specifically, so I cannot say Im sorry! Its on my backlog to test some of the 301s and make a comparison, will come one day, just that until now ive been a limba guy instead of koto :)
  4. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    B2X second for control, but do notice that it throws lower so in that way control might be subjective, and you may find WCQ more controlled, even though in the higher gears, WCQ is much more powerful. So I'd say, in the low gears, B2X is faster than WCQ and Long 5 and SYS, but in the higher...
  5. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Yeah always subjective indeed, I always try my best to be as objective as I can but yeah, hard with so many nuances :) For me the control of the sun yingsha was the best of all 4, it also had the shortest flight in my opinion, and even though is direct and crisp, it felt more predictable...
  6. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Yeah no worries I didnt mention that in the blog but above here, my bad :))) Also, the most tried rubbers on all were the H3N+rakza FH, followed by 8-80+G09c BH :D
  7. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    So how I measured is with the same rubbers (H3N, Rakza Z + BD5 on FH, 8-80, G09c and nuzn 48 on BH) and mostly just my own gut playing games and training. I measured the overall speed, and decided to take the average of the highest gear, so when I went all in for my shots, which one had balls...
  8. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Same experience with a Viscaria on my side, and I played with it 1 year or so. Cool cool, good to know, yeah, you will feel that difference hahaha 210 is a monster indeed 😎
  9. Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?

    yes this is very true, it plays significantly different, iconixx too :)
  10. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    haha yeah, it's terribly subjective when it comes to this level of similarity, but yes, I find your Long 5 to shoot a tiny bit faster than my second WCQ, but my new one is different than the one you have, I also feel the one you have was a bit faster (one was 72% and heavier the other 71% and...
  11. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    how do you mean @amitmnagarwal ? :) Like how long the D05 will last? Or if you peel it off without sealing it? My long 5 is ~91g in weight, all those blades are around the 88-92g mark approx :)
  12. Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?

    Charged is heavy, just like a blue hurricane with 3-4 layers on it, perhaps 1 gram more, so that's the main thing. But yeah, most rubbers that get close to boosted hurricanes need that weight to be like that. Iconixx 55 is better in weight, will tell all on that soon, mine is 53g 2.0 , so still...
  13. Which ESN (or Jap) rubber is closest to H3 orange provincial (non NEO)?

    Many and most already mentioned, but I'd like to add the new Joola Charged from Calderano to the list :) And the new gewo iconixx also very similar to Rakza Z but a bit harder/softer (testing now 55/50 versions)
  14. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Oh and, almost forgot, thanks @Matteones for your Long 5, it has gotten the love it deserves in this post, hope you are enjoying my first WQC blade still ;)
  15. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Hey all! For my last review of this month, I managed to make some time for a blogpost I really wanted to make for a long time, the comparison of four inner DHS blades I've played (and still play) a lot with and that I really love: the DHS Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 and B2X. They are...
  16. Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players

    Cool to hear man! I keep playing with the calderanos, today i changed to charged 2.0 and much better for me, more control, same kick, definitely can recommend 2.0 on FH, dynamic still perfect MAX on BH. Im testing now the new Gewos, the iconixx 55-50, and first impression: not bad at all, but...
  17. Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs

    39 Id say is good, if you are used to a softer less dead feel, then perhaps 38, hard to say what you will prefer but since they are cheap, buy both? :)
  18. Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players

    Thanks man this was great to read as well!! And all good on the flat hitting area, I use a B2X which is super direct and low throwing, so that may affect the combo significantly, plus Im not the best at flat hitting (and in a rally most high balls I take with the FH, key difference too :D) so...
  19. Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players

    Cool thanks, keep us posted then! I will go the same with the coming weeks :)
Top