Search results

  1. GEWO Lineup

    That's the idea @MOJOJOJO-74 ! I ll keep them coming ;)
  2. Xiom Vega China VM Review

    Haha yeah i know i knooooww sorry for this, its been hectic with all new hybrids coming up, and you know I dont test lightly, if i test i test, 1 month full on hahaha But im soon gonna start on XVC and im seeing what to pair on BH to make a nice combi, from the ones i have in the backlog. In...
  3. Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players

    Hahaha the EJ bug strikes again 😂 I took a little pause the last 2 weeks as I've been on the Iconixx 55+50 exclusively + next week too (before I was mixing joola and gewo) but yeah zero signs of wear, the joolas are holding up great, I cannot say the same of gewo unfortunately. I think the...
  4. Xiom Vega China VM Review

    Ah great! Then my normal vega china of begin this year is still good for the test when i do it! :D Thanks for info!
  5. GEWO Lineup

    Im almost done with the new Iconixx 55 and 50 review, played with them now for about a month, they are interesting, have some doubts about durability I will share soon, but good alternatives to rakza Z (soft) and EH :) But i find the 55 closer to Rakza Z EH than to D09c, the 55 shoots...
  6. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    I'll get to that one of these days, they are not the cheapest blades so will see how to get to that test :D
  7. DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X

    Nice to know thanks for the info @GhostBackhand ! I 'll get to test it one of these days, any comparisons with B2X in case you have that too? B2X throws pretty low and direct too haha
  8. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Ah great would be great to know more, if it's nice I can always test it after you, I like Yinhe stuff :) Keep me posted @TTpastor !!
  9. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Yes without the engineering numbers is hard to be accurate, you just rely on feeling, this gives me this feeling, that gives me that feeling, it's hard to be objective 100%, but we try our best :D
  10. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Yeah 39 is not that soft, softer feeling you get with Rakza Z, but with Big Dipper V, even with max tense, you can still feel it comes from the Chinese rubber high-density philosophy
  11. BH: the current meta in modern offensive TT

    Fully agree with this @Gozo Zyreruna , it's the new meta and the BH technique nowadays is truly scary, what a rocket!! It's based on a lot of impact, and so quick!!
  12. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Yes I can agree to that indeed @Archosaurus , it could be what we could consider one of the first very successful attempts to make a chinese rubber more elastic, more 'hybrid', but indeed it was made in the times where hybrids weren't a thing as such :D
  13. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Yes correct, for sure a sprectrum @oophyte . I consider many things tacky yes, H3 from DHS, some Rxton from Loki, 729fx (and similar) from Friendship, etc. So pretty much everything that resembles a H3/H3N yeah. But nowadays full tacky is getting less popular, even DHS has reduced tackiness in...
  14. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Good point yes @kindof99 , I think it's a couple things: Hybrids getting better at doing the job they promise to do The new ball for sure, you can hit through it much more Technique has adjusted to the new ball to be more hit and less thin brush All these combined make it so that nowadays...
  15. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Yeah this is true, same with Chinese rubbers but a bit less with hybrids, which is also one of the reasons why some people move from Chinese, as you get older, the feet react less fast, condition decreases, eyes get slower, then it's harder to be in the right position at right tempo and a hybrid...
  16. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Not really no, i define hybrids as 3 types: tensor hybrids, pure hybrids and chinese hybrids. Tensor hybrids being more linear tensors, pure hybrids being the true mix of tensor/tacky, and Chinese hybrids as a chinese base with a tensor taste to it. In the post of sanwei today they talk about...
  17. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    oohhh yes sorry!! Jupiter 3 feels to me like a chinese hybrid, a bit 8-80 vibes in a way, but different :) and J3 from donic no idea yet haha
  18. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Ok cool thanks for the info! I will test it and give you my thoughts too, i think 52 may fit my BH but let's see, i really enjoyed the calderano dynamic there and now the iconixx 50 is not bad either. Let's see chintac! I was 100% coming, had the tshirt, hotel and all planned, but then we got a...
  19. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    Yes I think the Gear Hyper will be good for BH and Target then on FH, I will test that combo soonish and put a review up @Marvinn8686 . And crazy that they also counterfeit sanwei haha never thought it would happen, so I will keep on buying from them directly, thankfully the ones I have are from...
  20. What Are Hybrid Table Tennis Rubbers and Why Are They So Popular Nowadays?

    I would agree to this @DBsystem78 , J3 I haven't tested yet but even Donic calls it hybrid themselves no? :D
Top