Search results

  1. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Sabine Winter beats another Japanese player... the experts can take consolation in thr fact that Hirano will not be in LA 2028...
  2. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Quadri let a big fish escape...
  3. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    That Tom Jarvis beat Anton Kallberg has to be the biggest shocker of many. I guess Jarvis juat need to beat Kanak to complete the Duesseldorf team (Fan Zhendong might be a bit harder if added)....
  4. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Such things are usually established in infancy/youth and resistant to any serious technical change - only somewhat minor modifications which are invisible to us and only visible to their coaches if at all are possible.
  5. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Well this is experimentation time, but unless Lin Shidong is injured or something, they need to pair them back. I suspect. This might work for Nagoya but I don't see Wen Ruibo making the Olympic team unless they have some idea in mind I can't see. MAybe they think he will be #3?
  6. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Some of the results today are just weird... PS: I wrote this over an hour ago and forgot to post it lol...
  7. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Ruibo Wen is not the answer. When she gets her real partner back, she will be fine.
  8. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Did we seriously expect anything else? Its not like Rakovac has been tearing up the tour....
  9. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Hirano - Rakovic after Quadri ‐ Kuo. These people know their table 1 lol...
  10. ITTF World Masters Gangneun (Korea) 2026

    4 in a group, top 2 go to the upper half knockout, bottom 2 go to the lower half knockout. So he and the other player went to the top half and the lower half had players who were defaulted.
  11. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Not your everyday point: Losing a point like this sucks: Fortunately, such crazy shots did not work all the time: Gacina gets lucky with some Koki Niwa training:
  12. How table tennis rubbers actually work?

    So I watched the video - a lot of it squares with how I understand rubbers, I used to read a blog called "Thoughts on table tennis" that for some reason disappeared, but it was really good IMHO, and helped me build some of my thoughts on how equipment worked. This reminds me a bit of that.
  13. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    A couple of things and this is purely my opinion - Fang Bo is one of those players who really believes in the CNT. At this point in his career, I suspect he might not be motivated enough to beat one of them even if he had the ability to, because he would know the ramifications on them...
  14. How table tennis rubbers actually work?

    Showed up in my feed - presented to facilitate discussion.
  15. European Under-21 Table Tennis Championships-2026 (17 - 21 June 2026)

    The real champion Felix will not play lol.
  16. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    Don't know how old you are, but if you are of a certain age, you understand what is going on better than the young ones who have yet to experience it' lol. More seriously, I dont think Fang Bo is the kind of player to beat a young CNT player on tour even if he could.
  17. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2026 June 16-21

    He has no chance lol. (Famous last words from me lol).
  18. Tenergy 19 review, still a smart choice in 2026

    D19 might be my perfect forehand rubber lol....
  19. The next Olympic champion - First AI Robot to beat a Professional Table Tennis Player

    They both lost even though Kihara took a game. I wonder how Mizutani would do....
  20. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    She read my comment lol. I looked like a genius for 3 games, and idiot for 4 lol.
Top