Search results

  1. Feedback on backhand topspin

    Natural RPB tends to have more sidespin (racket pointing a bit more downwards) and a bit more upper arm, your stroke is too clean lol and mildly artificial.
  2. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Growing pains. China is tough. They probably increased the size of her poster by 200% in the training hall after Chongqing.
  3. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    So I have to make this point because I think toss angle of 30 degrees is now being misunderstood like the 6 inch height is being misunderstood. The toss is supposed to be vertical. As in zero degrees. Straight up. 30 degrees is the deviation from vertical to allow for when a serve is being...
  4. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    My favorite EJ battle - Dignics 09c vs Zyre 03!
  5. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    It's pretty amazing that she keeps taking it rather than waiting for it to be handed to her. She should not get past the winner of Wang-Harimoto, but if anyone can do it, it is Winter.
  6. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    If Sabine beats Qin, I think that gets her into the top 10 regardless of all the other stuff. The points she gains should be enough to bypass Odo and Ito unless someone else jumps over from behind like Shin which while not impossible, is pretty unlikely.
  7. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    You can make a lot of money with that bet. I don't see it and I am a Diaz fan.
  8. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Both players could use TTR. Dima just knows like all smart players do that your most dubious serves come into play under pressure.
  9. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    On seeding, this one was just very stupid given the event size. I can handle 8 in a 32 player draw but 4 in a sixteen is stupid especially for an ITTF event that started with 48 players. They should separate ITTF from WTT but since both need the gambling money... I forgot CYY got in but yeah...
  10. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    It's a fine line for sure.
  11. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    It is quite possible that Rosskopf was registered to coach all the German players and just left Franziska coachless to start. I doubt the situation has not been handled or addressed by ITTF before. MAybe it isn't written in the rules, but nothing as far as I can see prevents someone from...
  12. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    they are doing it, it just isn't WTT so it is taking a long time. and the live videos are still available as well.
  13. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Oh, Saive told a story of playing Chen Qi or someone on CNT and doing well because Liu Guoliang was coaching another player. He said he was up 3-1 and when that other match was over and LGL came, everything changed and he lost 4-3. So I know it is possible, it is likely Rosskopf left Dima...
  14. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    BTW, was Rosskopf coaching both Dima and Franziska at the same time or was I missing something?
  15. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Were you the one arguing that pros would not be happy to win using TTR when I asked why Duda didn't use TTR to win vs WCQ in the World Cup last year?
  16. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Twisted draw. No seeding??? ITTF/WTT stupidity reigns again, seeding 4 instead of 8. I guess the need to encourage gambling is addictive.
  17. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Largely because they lost a participant with Lin Shidong. Germany does take some credit obviously.
  18. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    China has revitalized the event. I will accept whatever they decide lol
  19. Pros don"t care about equipment - yeah right....

    I completely disagree, being an amateur is not as important as having a fairly mature playing level after significant training and coaching
Top