Search results

  1. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Saw this article about her while looking for her equipment lol: https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202107/06/WS60e3abb4a310efa1bd65fe45.html
  2. Even Yet Still More Table Tennis Tips

    Okay. I don't agree his argument is a superficial as you do. We can agree to disagree on that. What would make his point moot was more examples of you posting and interacting when you were plugging no products of yours. And there is no need for this IMHO, but I know and can accept that...
  3. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Ursu the enigma - usually beats Gionis but today... Quadri won donkey of the day with that chop smash...
  4. Psychology in moments of frustration in Table Tennis

    One of the benefits of the USATT system is that we have a rating system that gives you expectations. But when the match starts, a lot is about the matchup on that day and not about the expectations per se. I don't know how much you train or play, but you do sound like someone who hasn't played...
  5. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    I am usually USATT 1800-2100 depending on the day or weather and my ability to move. I don't play as frequently or consistently anymore, I try my best but age and injuries are still factors as well as family life. Usually many players in America have different histories with serious training...
  6. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    EGY is winning that one lol. Nigeria has struggled to maintain the semblance of a professional squad with all the corruption within the country.
  7. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    Sure, if you know any pros, you can share if that is your experience in table tennis. Its when you don't that you can come up with all kinds of ideas. Let's just say that what you just claimed is something I have never experienced talking to pros but you may have other experiences.
  8. Steve Dainton to Step Down as WTT CEO

    Lol... that framing sounds too self-serving. It's more likely that the loser simply told some of his friends not to invest anymore. It's virtually impossible to tarnish a professional sport body's image.
  9. Even Yet Still More Table Tennis Tips

    His criticism wasn't entirely baseless, it is something we screen people for all the time. Ultimately, it's a judgment call. We try to be as laissez-faire as reasonable while affirming that it isn't a free speech web forum. But if he pushes it too far beyond his main point, we can revisit. I...
  10. Even Yet Still More Table Tennis Tips

    The second part of #4, the ball slowing down quicker and giving much more advantage to power players, is very much not discussed at all as affecting the game radically. It makes it harder for me to play my spin based countering style against players who back off the table, are there solutions...
  11. Steve Dainton to Step Down as WTT CEO

    Yes, the image of Vegas has not caught up with the changes from a city that subsidized everything with its monopoly on gambling to just another expensive city (moreso because of online gambling).
  12. Even Yet Still More Table Tennis Tips

    I think he was just pushing your buttons and I get the defense, and honestly, if you are both enjoying it you can carry on. I just wanted to give you both an out in case one or both of you had better things to do. Thanks for posting and I read your website a lot when I started playing..
  13. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Why is Ursu not a top top player?
  14. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Ursu doing Ursu things - Milosz needs to survive this...
  15. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Looks like you experienced what happened when Japan lost to Iran - your best player lost, and suddenly, everyone started falling apart.... insane...
  16. Even Yet Still More Table Tennis Tips

    @NetProphet , @larrytt , Are you guys really enjoying this back and forth or do you think it is worth posting a few final words and moving on? I get it, @larrytt doesn't post here frequently, but honestly, his content on his website has been good and consistent and as much as we would love him...
  17. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    He still dominates Africa and is only 34. I would wait on more evidence before going that far.
  18. ITTF WTTTC Finals London 2026, 4/28-5/10

    Omar struggling in this event.
  19. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    Let's be clear here: what level of performance are you claiming is the equivalent of what athletes perform at and how did you validate this level of performance? Is this in table tennis or some other sport? Are you speaking about professional athletes or just any athletic level of performance?
  20. ovtcharov innerforce alc splintering?

    I have no doubt professional players can get stuff wrong. But it is important to look at what they get wrong and how it was shown to be wrong. Sometimes, that is very insightful and in the end, it often isn't so much that they were wrong, but that what they were interpreting did not line up...
Top