Search results

  1. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Sora had 3-1, 9-5 and lost as well. WCQ is his own legend.
  2. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Sun vs Winter - Winter should melt away but every time I say this...
  3. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    She learned this from Chen Meng...
  4. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    The Ancient Chinese Strategic Shirt Change....
  5. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Wow, Winter in April! She keeps blowing by my expectations (the T-League deserves a gift from her according to Tiebans)...
  6. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    BYW, the fact that the rights were sold to Fanduel a betting website is all you need to know.
  7. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    You need VPN to view from a non-US country or to go to FanDuels streaming which has the official US broadcast rights.
  8. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Some of this is clearly the draw, while they all got fair matchups, I think they would have done better in a fairer draw. Poret should have gotten WCQ for sure and maybe Felix vs Alexis or Felix vs a German. In any case, WTT should think about seeding more spots in this round of 16. I liked...
  9. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Would be interesting, but I don't think it will fly with a best of seven, and it will need more tables for sure. Space is the bane of high level TT. It just doesn't attract more revenue for the space it takes up.
  10. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Darko got two games off WCQ in USA when Felix got three. While I don't think Darko will win, I wouldn't go as far as to say Darko has no chance. I will say that while it is easy to feel confident about the results of a match, I have seen enough of top players to know that these are some of...
  11. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    The Brazilian Togami beats the Japanese Calderano! Amazing match!
  12. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    I thought Bruna was trying to fix the schedule. She knows how to play choppers far better than the first 3 games woukd indicate.
  13. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Its up to Darko now. But remeber, China only has one man left in the whole event. WCQ losing would've been a terrible marker on the state of the male CNT. Wang Hao was cheering more loudly than the fan girls lol.
  14. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Only 4 seeds, the rest randomly drawn. It is a bunch of crap, but ITTF sponsors need their gambling money...
  15. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    Sorry, do we really have to read all this Tieba stuff? And since I have lost time I will never get back, what did Hayata do for herself of that Miwa did not given they both played in the same T-League finals? Do I really need to read that a bronze medalist from the Olympics in 2021 has only...
  16. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Yes, there will be a delay until Ito's points run out. It will be Hashimoto and Shin but I think Sabine is fine, she will get there sometime, it is mostly a matter of when not if anymore.
  17. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Miwa loses: Its the T League. Hayata loses: Ishikawa part 2. Ito loses: Ishikawa part 3 (no T league) CiC loses: retire CIC Diaz and Shin: is the sky going to fall on our heads since we played in the T League as well?
  18. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    When Alexis and Felix play, they look like mortal enemies. It's never personal...
Top