Search results

  1. Felix Lebrun Interview with Tabletennis11.com

    On the impact of tables on players:
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Since you are fit. a lot of the backhand work comes from pronation/supination and you can always raise and lower your chest/elbow. Oh, there is always something missing. Because a stroke is a mental model. And when you play a better player, something they do may intrigue you enough to make...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So I detoured for a while into the land of EJ and concluded I should just use the setup in my profile and try to get better with it once I get coaching again. Now I am back to playing somewhat. I seem to have lost something on my balls and not sure what is driving the lost quality as I am...
  4. My Race Tournaments in Germany

    That's entirely fine, my job (as with other moderators) is largely to take decisions on reported posts and facilitate webboard participation. I don't see any reported posts and I think the participation of forum members here has been reasonable in the absence of reported posts for the moderator...
  5. Ignore function

    Not sure what you consider a conflict of interest, can you elaborate please? Please be clear and don't hide behind links that others may not read, say what the conflict of interest is.
  6. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    I humbly concede the error of my predictions on this one.
  7. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Now this is the problem - when is it a good idea to predict that someone who has never beaten his opponent before finally will lol? Well there are still lots of games left before that becomes even possible.
  8. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Because they knew you needed a ball to blame for Sabine's performance and made it happen?
  9. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Her anti is not for hitting so it is extremely hard to control (one of the reasons why LP is generally preferred to Anti by some players who choose between both, lower friction pips are easier to hit with than lower friction anti). Definitely not the same as KKY and unlikely to ever be. I...
  10. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Thanks, was hoping it was listed as the tournament ball in some document somewhere... but you are close to the source so...
  11. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    I have been trying to find where the specific ball is listed to check whether it is seamless or not. How do you know it is the H40+?
  12. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    WMY has the best backhand in the world - her approach is not going to work for most mortals. They need to find a practice partner.
  13. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    SYS, WCQ, LYJ LYJ, WMY. Fine I am insane to pick against WCQ but water causes wetness....
  14. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    China is going to send out a WANTED notice for antispin players from its provincial squads. And then send some spies to Germany to get the specific antispin from Sabine is using lol.
  15. My Race Tournaments in Germany

    I hear you, but I think for our purposes, we have little or no need to know the player's names, and that with AI amongst other things, putting the player's names in the video always raises the possibility of their being discovered or noticed somehow. I sometimes think I should email people who...
  16. My Race Tournaments in Germany

    Yes. The video is long, the very last match maybe around 55 minutes in after the first game. The last opponent, who you said has the same technique as you.
  17. My Race Tournaments in Germany

    I wouldn't go that far, it depends on the rights in each country etc. But generally, I try to avoid posting matches with minors and I am not a fan of using whole names on the internet, but I generally accept it when people do it.
  18. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    That's entirely fair. I think we are commenting more on LYJ's form than WCQ's greatness and you are doing the opposite. It's all well and good.
  19. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Obviously, WCQ has a tailor made practice partner (HYZ) to practice against LYJ, so it is not like he won't be maximally prepared. But LYJ has been on a stable tear with an incredible playing level. I get that there is a gap between winning and I know WCQ does better against more traditional...
Top