Search results

  1. Backhand modern weight transfer technique: loading on dominant leg. What do you think or prefer?

    There are things you will never understand because you think you know things you don't. That is by definition short technique, it can be made smaller or bigger in response to the incoming ball and the playing distance. But it is the only way to be confident that you have ehat it takes to loop...
  2. Backhand modern weight transfer technique: loading on dominant leg. What do you think or prefer?

    For anyone who is curious what Dima does with different orientations ("the general unsheathes the sword" technique) is the only powerful way to play a backhand topspin though with different degrees of preparation and power. I would argue that all other methods are inferior and that all good...
  3. Backhand modern weight transfer technique: loading on dominant leg. What do you think or prefer?

    Your compilation page has a lot of videos that I have shared with people and I am pretty familiar with. Good job. Maybe @Zezima can use it to think about his technique. Maybe you can add this short to it as well in the backhand section.
  4. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    In fact, I predicted that Hirano having a good result would lead to more hagiographic posts from you, your annoying attitude sometimes makes it hard to root for players you like because the inevitable result will be posts from you claiming insights. Because that is what you do. I am happy...
  5. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    Lol. Stick with Tieba if you want to make such ridiculous claims, you must be confusing your forums to make such ludicrous posts. No one ever wrote Hirano off from playing well, in fact, most of us because we have no insider information on the players are simply content to root for them and...
  6. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Was surprised to see that Sora. Lin Yun Ju and Chang Yu An were all on the same team - didn't know who the lone righty that paired with Lin in doubles. In fact, was laughing a bit at the lefties all over the place in that match as the other team had Kizukuri and Uda. I guess it was just a ton...
  7. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    Where has Jancarik been? His backhand play eas tremendous and his overall game was really sharp. Must have taken a break of some kind - congrats to him because this is easily the best result for him and the best i have ever seen him play in an event.
  8. Thread about Japanese Players

    You havw chosen the idea things that are complicated are black and white as you usually do tonsatgisfy your own ego. Again, players have various approaches to league play partly because league play is often a substantial source of income for them and is often much more than what they earn...
  9. Thread about Japanese Players

    Does playing doubles together and smiling make you best buddies for life? Hirano-Ito?
  10. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    Lubo in the finals.... where has he been? I don't remember seeing him in Germany this year on Post SV...
  11. Thread about Japanese Players

    I've spoken to two national level coaches about this and their opinion is very different from yours. It's hard to embarrass myself when I don't say things like that Sora Matsushima is struggling with his teammates just like Sun Yang is.
  12. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    I think the Hirano that got beat down by Yokoi in their last encounter could not have beaten Nagasaki. That's what I pinned my hat on initially.
  13. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    I could have said Yokoi and Jancarik but I think @pongfugrasshopper picked Yokoi and I think Cheng I Ching and Jancarik fit the lost and found theme better.
  14. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    Odo gives a lecture on why there are no choppers on the JNT: Sato lost this match despite playing some amazing points.
  15. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    I am open to losing, I just want a combo no one else has picked and people have started picking Hirano lol... so Cheng and Jancarik!
  16. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    I should have taken Jancarik and Hirano then lol.
  17. Match tactics

    A lot of stuff is not quite right in this video from my perspective, starting with the nature of the feed and the unfocused nature of the exercises and the technical focus executing them, but since you believe you already have effective technique and that all you need to do is express it in...
  18. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    Hirano and Poret. Just for fun.
  19. Match tactics

    We are focused on slightly different things even if we are trying to get to the same place. I am just pointing out that his swing is not consistently able to generate speed over short distances and he often follows through incorrectly because of that, it will not be confident when he plays...
  20. Match tactics

    If you want to end a topic, the simplest way is to not respond to it. Because this theme will come up over and over again given how you approach advice with arguments so it is not going to end anytime soon. I personally wouldn't recommend arguing too seriously with the goal of trying to...
Top