Search results

  1. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    I understand that feeling and frustration. But again, at the WTTC in 2025, did you predict her bronze? And what was the difference between then and now? Who would you want her to be more like? Who has had sustained success beating the CNT despite countermeasures being taken against them...
  2. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    The German doubles teams are health permitting, some combination of Winter Kauffmann Ying and Mittelham. Citing pairs that wont make the Oylmpic team is fun but completely besides the point. And there is XT of course...
  3. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    And getting past Zhu Yuling?
  4. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    I am still pessimistic and very pleasantly surprised. But Germany is a serious country and they are working on measures and countermeasures.
  5. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    You did it again. You will see him rush to post here once she loses or struggles. I wanted to see how long it would take him to acknowledge this one....
  6. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Stockholm Syndrome is a thing. I hate to use that analogy but you make it sound like Franziska and Winter, to give examples from Germany, would have never worked with Germany's association because of unfair treatment they have perceived from such associations. Human relationships are far...
  7. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Again, these are things that if I felt thwy disqualified me, I would not participate in them and they are your opinion. At the risk of derailing threads and to protect this one, you are free to make your own thread to discuss all these things. But I do not do things I believe would disqualify...
  8. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Wang Manyu is just hitting the forehand elbow ad infinitum.
  9. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Miwa doesnt look right. Is it really worth playing and hoping for a miracle when you feel that bad?
  10. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    You make it sound like there is someone else who has beaten more than a few CNT women whether they wanted to settle or not. Her goal was to be the best player she could be and in many ways she ha achievements to show for it (see last post). We can agree to disagree but she has been extremely...
  11. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    That's entirely fair and your opinion, which is probably shared by a few other people and disagreed with by others. It is not against the rules to have your opinion. I don't insult athletes on a regular basis and I would not disqualify myself on that basis. IT is interesting that you know...
  12. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Yeah, you can make your own points, I have made mine. We don't have to agree.
  13. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    I really don't have time to read links so I will not. If you have anything to say, say it here. Otherwise, athletes get paid to win matches, they can make any excuses they want. When you show me your salary for ranking Uda and Togami and the consequences for failing to do so appropriately, I...
  14. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    She has an Olympics mixed doubles gold (first in history), Olympics singles bronze (first in Japanese women's history), Olympics silver and bronze team, and a world Championships singles bronze (as do Hirano and Hayata). She got that last bronze while having her mother coach her like she does...
  15. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    You make it sound like there are other players playing the style that she does who have done better in the history of table tennis.
  16. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    And Jang Woojin hasn't? I am not saying Sora has surpassed Harimoto, I am just pointing out that if the loss of Sora to Jang made that moot, the loss of Harimoto to Franziska makes the conversation worth having again only because of the original standard. Sora is up amd coming so it is harder...
  17. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    While I just prefer to let them play, I guess with both exiting in the round of 16, the idea Matsushima has surpassed Harimoto is back in play again...
  18. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    New XD contender has leveled up. Looks like the blade that doesnt work in Singles works in XD lol.
  19. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Franziska will have to do lol...
  20. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Ochsenhausen also lost Gauzy and doesn't have Fan Zhendong. Sorry lol.
Top