Search results

  1. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Maybe as symptomatic of issues as their inability to provide custom blades for their players.... More seriously, I have size 15 shoes so I can't buy TT shoes from any brand so I tend to fall asleep when people discuss TT shoes. So maybe it is a big issue with pros but I would not be the one to...
  2. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    The struggles are not well known then, they are just things you know of which I am fairly confident are legitimate but should be characterized as things you know of, not as "well known". Otherwise, you would have no need to keep them private.
  3. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Can you cite a source for the well known struggles? That said, if Matt confirms these struggles, I will learn something.
  4. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Ah okay, you have an article to refer to that summarizes your position? Something I can use to understand the foundation? Or just too many Tieba posts that give an impression? And who has to come clean about what?
  5. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I'm speaking about the specific case of who handled the handle issue, pun intended. You are free to discuss something else. That said, now I think about it, your point, without the tangent about support, is reasonable, maybe the infliuencer addressed with a rogue Joola while Matt addressed...
  6. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Is it possible that multiple people complain about a product defect and it takes someone who is employed by the corporation to drive the internal change? Asking for a friend...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If you asked Darko or even FZD about it, I suspect they would tell you they keep it fixed even if the video showed something different. That said, your motives are in the right place, you will see that no matter how you describe something, without a feedback process, it is too easy to get the...
  8. Anyone notice Fan Zhendong using red rubber on forehand

    MAybe this is his Tibhar table setup?
  9. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Matt, I have to ask, are US people really sure you know what your OEMs in Asia are up to and the ins and outs of how the blade process works? It seems based on zeio's posts that there are all these custom pro blades all over the place being used by players posting pics on Asian forums and you...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Reading your post again, without seeing your stroke, I suspect it is perfectly fine. The main difference and what makes Sam, Liam and the pros effective is that because of the banana flick and the modern backhand, what they have gotten good at is using a short backswing to get massive...
  11. 1. Bundesliga Women 2025/2026

    The sport just seems to be dying a slow death everywhere. Fan coming in brings in some money but there needs to be a way to better make the money flow round.
  12. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Ah okay. At least you were earnestly consistent.
  13. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    My point though was that the posts made over two years ago were explanatory. And consistent with what was being said today. You could have gotten the same answers you got today from those posts. I was curious what you expected the different answer to be.
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I am being silly for reasons tied to earlier posts on the thread. Ignore me.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    A couple of things. The way I like to teach table tennis is that whether you play within or discard the official technical structure, every stroke has a shape/path. If you produce that shape or path, your stroke will work, the risks are all to health based on how the mechanics impact your...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Language is a dangerous thing sometimes. When you say Darko's elbow is moving or fixed, the question is moving relative to what and fixed relative to what. I think that will resolve your issue and enhance your understanding of the stroke. What Vlad really means when he talks about fixed elbow...
  17. TTD Community Meet Up and Tournament?!

    Have to book flights and hotel and arrange with family early if I Am goinf to make it so the earlier the better...
  18. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Well, when you look at all the evidence, what is your best hypothesis?
  19. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    @ThePongCommenter , @zeio As far as I can see, there is no entitlement to any explanation for "CODE" whatever. What surprises me is that you find evidence that Matt's story on custom blades is consistent with completely independent posts he made over 2 years ago and now rather than grant a...
  20. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Thats part of the reason I posted it. So that technical experts like yourself can comment on what separates people like him with "a weird technique" but strong matchplay.
Top