Search results

  1. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    The ugly side is hardly a problem by itself. The purpose of this as well as the ugly side? :And the statements about holding Joola accountable? https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/calderano-signs-with-joola-139.38480/post-559981
  2. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    "Permissible" I would change to "traditionally tolerated unless it rises to community insult". Btu that is a whole discussion for another time.
  3. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I did a straw poll on WhatsApp about Joola using the following question: "Straw poll/question: any thoughts on Joola as a TT brand/pickleball brand/company? Positive and negative are welcome." Sent it to 4 large WhatsApp groups of TT players that I am active in, mostly Africans, Indians...
  4. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    My apologies but you don't post as a public or quasi-public person on this forum and you give as good as you get. Now if you posted as MyFirstName MyLastName and had a picture of yourself on your profile and said you worked for so-so-and-so, my attitude to anyone posting about your credibility...
  5. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I don't think anyone is uninterested in discussing it. It's really to what end and its relevance to attacking Matt's integrity that is what makes no sense. Maybe I am being biased by knowing Matt but I don't think it is that. It's partly because he is putting his name next to what he is...
  6. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    @zeio, this really isn't a philosophical debate and it isn't smart to troll me with posts from your banned account - I have pointed out that there is a clear difference between my calling myself or my actions dumb and you calling me dumb and that equating both might make sense to you but it...
  7. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Yes, I do have an issue, but that doesn't mean anything, I can learn and change my mind. I live in the USA. I know many people who disaparage (and people who also love) the Joola Teams ( I am in both camps). I attend the Joola Teams almost every year. I have never heard much about Joola that...
  8. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    So what do you want Joola and Matt as a rep to come clean on? Public information? What do you want to hear specifically that hasn't been said already? Accusing people of being unethical in some broad way when they are sharing information and their personal experiences with us that they have...
  9. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    So are you hinting that Matt is not being fully forthcoming based on the fact that Joola has had issues as a corporation? Trying to understand your angle here. I am also not sure what you expect to be the result of this. Do you think it is a good look to accuse someone who is sharing his...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The issue is not whether the elbow moves (for example, the Louis Levene video says that keep it still, it is going to move, but you want to avoid a bad plane of motion and make it primarily a pivot point), but whether its movement is driven primarily by active upper arm engagement vs being...
  11. FS Timo Boll Blade Series ALC FL

    Please can you keep your posts n English please and state the currency? If not, they may be deleted and you may be restricted from posting. Thank you.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    First of all, people can watch the videos that the stills were taken from and decide how much was driven by the core and how much eas driven by the upper arm. The stills do not convey the change in body orientation to the untrained eye and while the upper arm is used, it is far from the essence...
  13. WTT Star Contender Doha 2026 Jan 13-18

    Tends to get better the more players you can seed. But WTT likes gambling and "upsets" so...
  14. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    Wow. Lots of notorious stuff. So what do you want them to come clean about? To admit what exactly?
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Final video: in less than two minutes in, a 2300 coach gets it wrong... teaching is hard... Just kidding....
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Lin Yun Ju - is the elbow moving a ton? So here is Calderano doing an advanced version that combines elbow movement with the right spin motion. Is he moving his elbow a ton? This is likely the biggest backhand in the world. Fan Zhendong... is his elbow moving a ton? I like this...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I dont think the elbow moves a ton and the screen shors are misleadinf because the back has alsonstraightened quite a bit and the hips moved forward and that is key to a modern advanced backhand play.. If I really believed it moved a ton, I would have said so. In fact, you had to shift camera...
  18. French Pro A 2025-2026

    MontPellier vs Caen on the men's side featuring the Lebruns....
  19. French Pro A 2025-2026

    The women play as well - Kotomi Omoda and Bruna Takahashi are featured.
Top