Search results

  1. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Chen Xingtong is definitely a kind of Liang Jingkun lol...
  2. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Good point but sora has made progress the last 3 months. But I guess the first time is always the hardest.
  3. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Okay. Let me know when you have something that shows that the people playing for Japan didn't merit their positions by and not some inside baseball that Tieba experts read tea leaves to understand. Miwa Harimoto is the top Japanese player and the Miyu2 had the same opportunities to win that...
  4. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Good match. Very little separated the players. Goku won though. We still haven't seen Felix vs Sora on WTT if memory serves me right. That might be the one regret for me from this result though I am assuming Sora will beat Lin.
  5. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Both Felix and Harimoto are going to a new level... shades of Dragonball Z....
  6. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Literally their last match. Your memory is not wrong in general.but that is why their last match was so memorable.
  7. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Harimoto is falling into the same.trap as Nagasaki now, not realizing that his quality is going to get borrowed by the opponent and going off balance is not the way. Needs to sequence multiple shots.
  8. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    You make it sound like chances are given not earned.
  9. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    It's not just ranking, the problem with Miyu is over-rleliance on quality and not enough thought on frustrating the opponent. You shouldn't have to go down 0-3 to realize that your opponent is dialed into your every move ans you need new ball qualities and placements to compete. Just hitting...
  10. Mizutani ZLC underrated Fantastic blade

    I got one last week. I am still trying to understand it but it has so far provided whar I wanted though i have to play within certain speed limits (not sure whetherthe blade ornthe rubber is imposing them). My preferred style is heavy spin through brush looping. However, it was struggling...
  11. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    You should reintroduce that as "keeping silent on Uda's defeat ar the hands of Sora"... more seriously though, the cool thing is that while you were talking about the JNT punishing Uda with its qualifications process for Paris, it's clear that Uda's style and health were the true culprit and the...
  12. Chinese Super League 2025

    Yeah, I thought she would sit out Doha.
  13. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Maybe it was a downplay after all...
  14. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    WTF....
  15. Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

    I think it was called Joola Xplode. Not aure if it is still out there.
  16. Mizutani ZLC underrated Fantastic blade

    If you get a Harimoto SALC, make sure it is over 85g. It's a head heavy blade and it foesnt get the ball moving, so it arguably needs some heft to feel good. Both are good blades though, you can"t go wrong with either. I really like the SALC composite but prefer it in an outer force blade...
  17. Thread about Japanese Players

    Hmm... I thought her Tieba superpower was performance under pressure....
  18. Thread about Japanese Players

    With the Japanese nationals around the corner, not so good.
  19. From what level on does the right "modern" style matter?

    You are now beginning to sound to me like those people who talk about Dima being a former world #1. As in, let's forget all the footnotes, just look at the number. He was a former world #1 so that proves that he could get to world #1 with his style. The conclusion is that one can get to a...
Top