Search results

  1. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Alexis and Jang, and for tight matches that were not 3-2, Harimoto and Zhao and Togami and Jang. And Thakkar - Gauzy was pretty nice as well. I thought Hugo vs Dima wad up there but if Diam can lose so badly to Lin, then maybe it wasn't as good as it looked lol...
  2. From what level on does the right "modern" style matter?

    Lefty is a relative advantage in racket sports, not just a pips out penholder. It just compounds the advantages of any style (except maybe chopper, but that is debatable as well). The ball comes from unusual angles and serves and returns hit unusual angles. In theory, right handers should...
  3. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    When you ask it that way though and now I think about it, remember the last tournament he beat Harimoto and then played abysmally vs Sora.... is it a lefty thing or is Dima just losing it?
  4. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    I was going to debate calling that the best match.... and I probably still should since we have had some banger matches that went 5 games on the men's side... but Dima/Hugo just lost a lot of stock value....
  5. Lin Yun Ju not using his own blade?

    You didn't even post the Pucar score, it had to be the Hugo-Dima score lol.... hater...
  6. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    The best part will be when it comes out that this one is commercial because he borrowed it and liked it lololol... wait until he gets his hands on a custom one...
  7. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Whose equipment change will pay off more...
  8. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Am I a bad person because I Want Chen Xingtong to win quickly?
  9. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    So #1/#2 Harimoto/Matsushima #3/#4/#5 Togami/Uda/Shinozuka Aspiring players: Kawakami, Yoshiyama Nationals is going to be fun...
  10. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    So Sora is not so silent anymore... Morizono has done well lol...
  11. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    I will refer you to the rankings. You can argue with the rankings. https://www.ittf.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/2026_2_SEN_WS.html
  12. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Han Ying is float chopping Chen Yi down.
  13. From what level on does the right "modern" style matter?

    That's a bit misleading IMHO (which is why I pointed out the Jorgic issue, so it was clear that he couldn't even win European titles because of this instability issue). His WTTC silver came from a skewed draw. Now his game is more rounded so we will never fully know. My point is that lacking...
  14. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Here we go again. By your logic, all Europeans are overrated. She is the highest rated of the overrated. And she beat Shin Yubin. She beat Doo Hoi Kem. She is doing fine.
  15. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    One match does not a level make, I think you are being a bit unfair to Dang.
  16. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    I can play penhold, I am a penholder ;)...
  17. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Felix too good. Can Harimoto compete?
  18. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    I was surprised it went 5, the gap in fundamentals was larger than that. She has posed some serious questions to Winter, will be interesting to see whether Winter has any answers (not that she needs them in Europe unless Pavade becomes a beast and Polcanova can replicate).
  19. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    You sound like another poster here but I think you are much better informed. If we take your thoughts on power to the extreme, shouldn't pros be using the slowest equipment because of how much athleticism they have? It doesn't really work that way. H3 is an acquired taste and is for people...
  20. WTT Champions Doha 2026 Jan 7-11

    Looks like game 2 already says the gap might be too much.
Top