Search results

  1. Thread about Japanese Players

    1. Uda/Odo 2. Harimoto 3. Matsushima 4. Togami/Shinozuka 5. Ito/Hayata My lineup is probably illegal lol...
  2. Thread about Japanese Players

    Obvious signs of improvement and she looks like someone who wants to content for 2028 now, when before, she was clearly at the bottom of the candidates and was more a tier 3 than than a tier 2. Of course, she needs more results to be taken seriously but this is a good start to being in Tier 2...
  3. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    @PoppaChubby Over to you. Your main point was with regard to Coton and Poret being able to overtake Gauzy by 2028. Any amendments to your original position? Thanks.
  4. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    That was in the era of games to 21 with 5 serves each. Something from the 11 point era with 2 serves each would.be more relevant.
  5. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I actually use the rubber on both sides now and my transition was not as smooth as his but once I got to the experience of seeing the rubbers kick on some put-away shots convinced me to stay. Changing equipment is also a chance for me to revisit aspects of my technique and one thing this rubber...
  6. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Amazing pace, I wish both bothers had hit their peak form earlier and at the same time. It seemed more like a seesaw battle very often.
  7. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    They both engage in emotional expressions. I think Felix may have to get injured to to realize it is not smart to take it to such extremes.
  8. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    She and Sato were teammates so she got quite a bit of practice. That Sato made it that competitive is to her credit
  9. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    No, it is not my ego. It is how I choose to make fun of posters who go out of their way to be rude to other people. There are very polite ways to state disagreement. Saying that someone has no idea what he is talking about because he isn't from your country and can't discuss your countriy's...
  10. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    I proposed this idea as a possibility for LA 2028 and was told by a poster that because he is French and I am not, I do not understand France and prodigies in France don't get so good that fast, Felix excepted. So according to TTD experts, you may be as ignorant of France as I am.
  11. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    So who on your team is beating Wang Manyu, Sun Yingsha and Wang Yidi on a consistent basis thereby making the CNT "sweat bullets"?
  12. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    I want Alexis to return to form, but I actually want new blood in Coton.
  13. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Kihara may be finally back. Will be good for TT...
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Another review fron a usatt 2300 player.
  15. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    ML retired in China playing for the top national team in the world. No longer the top player in his country. Timo retired at 44. Neither are apples to oranges for Quadri, but Toriola still played for Nigeria into his 40s. Just for perspective.
  16. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Quadri is young as well. Don't put him in a wheelchair....
  17. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Gauzy, Karlsson, Jorgic... the man from AIN!
  18. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    Should Jang retire as well?
  19. WTT Star Contender Muscat 2025 Nov 17-22

    What we just saw was really bad, I hope needing yo take a break explains it.
Top