Search results

  1. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    WRB is not a finished product. He is still my favorite for singles.
  2. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Tabletennis.tv uses Fan Zhendong to advertise the German Cup tie today. I tune in - no Fan Zhendong! I want my money back... More seriously, Verdonschot is a beast, too many good players everywhere, too few spots on national teams....
  3. I'm being bullied at my club.

    If you already have a mentor or coach, all you do is try to use those guys for practice. People who are better players often talk crap to players who are beginners because they don't see how or when the beginner will get better than they are. But there is always a path if you are getting...
  4. I'm being bullied at my club.

    That's a typical TT club in many places - he only described two members, not the other 10 or 50 or so that he gets along with and plays with.
  5. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    The kid who won for India has medium pips on backhand, very nasty player with serves and forehand and likes move the ball around and change depth and tempo. I like his style.
  6. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    This Indian pips lad is nasty on forehand and backhand! Go Pradivadhi!
  7. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    So what do you think of Kim Gaon now?
  8. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Again 10-7 to 10-12. Something is in Ankur's karma today...
  9. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    And now he has gone Nadal... and lost 5 straight points after rolling up his short sleeves to his shoulders....
  10. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    I don't think I remember a player being as loud as Ankur is in this match when he wins points - worse than classic Harimoto because it is clearly in a team environment and amplified by teammates and directed at the opposition lol...
  11. My new Setups problem

    Wood is a living thing and when you measure the frequency and the weight of the blade, the answers to such questions tend to come out especially if there is no well glued composite to maintain consistency or the blades are made years/decades apart.
  12. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    It's the post-Covid era, everyone does it differently, we often read too much meaning into things that happen after a match is over.
  13. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    We need TT funding... I am rooting for U19 GT.... ;)
  14. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    And he gets baited into an attack with a short serve to the forehand and misses that... congrats to Italy!
  15. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Some of the attacks Yu is taking over the table with his forehand look really amazing...
  16. My new Setups problem

    A glue job is a glue job, even pros question their glue jobs based on how the racket plays after they glue it. Some people are able to play with rackets glued by other people and while I kinda get it, I honestly don't get it. I struggle to trust a racket I didn't glue myself.
  17. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    That's their ace... they are trying to get him over the line though they are still in good hands till the end.
  18. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Poor Zhao - those service points at 2-2, 7-7... and another at 2-2, 8-10.. someone's forehand will go into the lab lol...
  19. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    We tend to think of comebacks as the team in the lead "bottling it", but not sure I agree in many cases... it would depend on if the changes that caused the "bottling" were the result of the team in the lead doing something different or wrong... this is rarely my experience watching high level TT...
  20. ITTF World Youth Championships 2025, Cluj Napoca, 11/23-30

    Ishida better win... China can still come back for sure....
Top