Search results

  1. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    I like that the way you write about it, you have made peace with it. Must have been tough at the time
  2. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Well, where she has an advantage with the anti is that she is from a serious TT country that has a player/manufacturer with a history with designing anti that i am sure he will design to maximize her strengths. I suspect it won't be commercially available either, they will just use her image to...
  3. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    You are right that players will plan better for her. But I think she also has some adaptation left, I don't think today's result would have been possible without yesterday's struggles against Doo. Moreover, her serve and forehand are strong enough that it will take a certain level of player to...
  4. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    On a serious note, the absence of TTR at this event to review serves has Sora, Truls and Alexis as the biggest beneficiaries just not sure in what order at the moment. .
  5. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    I dont know about that. He hasnt been pressured in any matches at this event and according to some of the experts, he has no improvements to his attitude or mentality and is ready to fold once he is under pressure.
  6. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    It is interesting that the Chinese are not filling up the stadium like other events. Is it because it is only Wang Yidi still left? Or are there too many Lebrun fans filling the seats?
  7. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    So in this event @zeio, Sabine has added two wins against Asian ladies to her tally. Should we blame the crowd or Tibhar tables? Still reluctant to say she is the German #1 right now even if age might prevent her from getting to LA in 3 years?
  8. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Don't argue with the Tiebans, they believe things on the basis of whatever they decide makes sense. You can't survive in modern TT if you don't play the rally. For the record, the person who this idea is attributed to, Harimoto, lost to Truls the next time they played and in that match, he...
  9. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    It wasn't just his attitude, you forget all the times you said he had no future and compared him to Sun Yang in having trouble with his teammates. Or this is all my imagination?
  10. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    Will that reduce and make up for all the abuse sent his way?
  11. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Doesn't speak to anything I wrote.
  12. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    No one expects to run deep at a Champions event, doing so is evidence of strong form.
  13. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    So am I right that your assessment of Winter's level remains unchanged?
  14. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Waiting for the Tieba comments abouts how Doo's physical condition affected the results....
  15. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    @zeio 's dream turned nightmare, but it is okay, both players played well.
  16. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    I think both sides have proven their point lol.
  17. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    She ia too used to European opponents being unable to control it lol.
  18. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    I am sure Honoka does, but you can see it even when ahe smashes, the blade is not her friend on offense.
  19. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    The tabletennis gods have taken away the matchups I wanted... but they havw delivered a glorious one for zeio... a chance for. Hong Kong lady to show how overrated Sabine is...
Top