Search results

  1. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Politically incorrect question: Is Zeng really 28?
  2. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    MAybe they didn't travel? But this was 3-0 at the Asian games. Maybe Honoka liked the coaching then.
  3. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Marginalized ia not the right word. There are selection trials and processes, i would be surprised if it was based on any explicit restriction. Last year, it was a rankings battle for the Olympic spot and Cho Daesong won. Its hard to say a that a player is being marginalized on a team that...
  4. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Does Wang Yidi want to duck Hashimoto?
  5. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Taking it out on a teammate would only make sense if there was some chatter about it in a way he didn't like.
  6. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Yeah but I am a bit disappointed by the lack of TTR.
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    The Hugo HAL I got have they reissued the blade is slow and head heavy. When I tried Zyre on it, I struggled - might do better now but I wouldn't try it again as the blade causes me to have grip issues and ultimately elbow issues.
  8. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Fraser Riley: Winter could be the best player in Europe right now... NextLevel: Sabine is the German #1. Zeio: She has all these losses to Asians from months ago and she had close matches at the European Teams and I don't know who is better than her but I will just post some stuff so I don't...
  9. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    I will ask someone who I think should know. That said, it might simply have been something about Euro Teams and Truls not playing and how that was handled. That's another possibility given that the team lost without Truls and given how Truls looked today, I find it hard to believe he...
  10. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    The problem is that you don't know the details of what transpired between him and Kallberg. Let's leave it at that for now please. When we know the details, we can make stronger and clearer judgments.
  11. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Felix is not Lin Gaoyuan - I repeat Felix is not Lin Gaoyuan! Oh wait, that is obvious... but so was the choke...
  12. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Damn, Gauzy really wants to win this!
  13. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Gauzy doing Gauzy things... does he want Montepellier to hate him? I think he wants to lose this lol...
  14. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Everyone watching the match could see that Bernadette would love to rally with Winter's backhand but was disgusted with the ball coming from that exchange and couldn't do enough to maintain the initiative. But the experts have spoken and said it has nothing to do with backhand or material...
  15. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Okay. So who is the German #1 at the current moment? Trying to see whether you addressed anything I wrote. It's a bit rich to cite matches from 2010 and then cite close matches that were victories in 2025 as a counterargument as if the margin of victory only matters when you want it to...
  16. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    3 Years out is fair. Nothing to do with equipment is interesting even if mildly defensible At the moment it is obvious though thar Sabine is the German #1.
  17. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Any updates to your Olympics prognostications?
  18. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    That makes sense. I don't know Bobrow well enough to analyze and trend that, but that makes sense.
  19. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    Yes, but this was more than that, and the handshake after the match didn't communicate that. Compare that to Uda and Harimoto, again screaming, but you could see the path, and after, you felt the friendship of teammates. Even Bobrow was surprised by Truls's energy and felt something was going on.
  20. WTT Champions Montpellier 2025, 10/28-11/2

    It was less about the antics and more about it being so energetically directed at a teammate. Something must have gone on to motivate Truls especially and to mute Anton in general (though the scoreline may have muted Anton).
Top