Search results

  1. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    He and Togami need to visit the same coach to figure it out lol.
  2. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    I think in this event, both Milos and Kay have sent warning shots.
  3. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    I felt she had a good forehand circa 2022 when she got the Asian Cup bronze. Tweaks since them but nothing radical. Before that, not so much. She has always been better at counterspinning than opening.
  4. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    LYJ just got consistent and Sora was playing a different player at the end of game 5.
  5. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Honoka unleashed her "You are not Sun Yingsha" level. Great comeback!
  6. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Battle of lefties or choing coaches? You decide.
  7. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Milos 3- 0 Yukiya. A reminder that big forehand is not useful when your opponent makes it harder for you to use it and your energy level is low.
  8. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Harimoto still afraid to back up and take big shots against a lower ranked player - this is interesting...
  9. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    That's a pretty strong opinion on a many time European top 12 champion. 2021 Olympics QF as well. His game has limitations in finding the forehand pivot but he is a strong player, he has beaten Truls fairly consistently.
  10. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Civil war extraordinaire...
  11. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Looks like Kay STUMPER has turned on a light switch...
  12. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Oh well. At least Togami beats Darko on good days too... otherwise this was all we would be hearing about... Karlsson is simply a beast...
  13. I find it difficult to play against a premade paddle!

    Rating is something you earn/estimate based on competitive results vs rated opponents, not something based on appearances (yeah, some experts may be surprised to hear that). People who haven't seen themselves on camera often overestimate how good they look (and sometimes even players who do...
  14. I find it difficult to play against a premade paddle!

    In the absence of a video and of a usatt/ttr rating, these descriptions tend to be incredibly subjective. Part of the reason I say that is that as someone who started playing tournament TT in 2011, it was amazing how different it felt playing the same player in 2011 vs 2015. When playing...
  15. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Ah okay. Changing topic and pointing to other posts. A leopard cannot change his spots.
  16. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    I was so wrong... now Hariboy is like Kuo... confused...
  17. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Wow Luka got a game... that I did not expect.
  18. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Its interesting how the story always yields the desired narrative. A pity Ito couldn't just stay smart and thr tactics against Ito couldn't be executed consistently. Someone would have won 3-0 in that case but who?
  19. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Wow, It went from 4-6 to 9-6 to 9-11. What a.loss... against an opponent she last lost to in 2016... I guess she wants to work on doubles.... but why is smart Ito losing and dumb Hayata winning.... the paradoxes of dumbness I tell you....
Top