Search results

  1. Thread about Japanese Players

    Watch as the draw has the Japanese teams on the same half and meeting early and killing any excitement lol... hope not.
  2. Thread about Japanese Players

    Rules must have limits on foreigners so it must be because not everyone is available to play? It would be awesome for them to train together if they could.
  3. Butterfly Zyre 03

    This is almost certainly going to outlast anything, my sheet looks pristine. My next test is going to be on what I think is the slowest carbon butterfly blade I currently have (Garaydia ALC).
  4. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Some Nigerians there, curious as to how they will perform...
  5. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    Gatien crossed my mind and then I started thinking- how many countries have former or current world champions and in how many of those countries is table tennis still thriving?
  6. The two greatest innovations to improve sport games to the better.

    I like my version of Igor's point. Create a new version of table tennis where you score more points for winning a longer point and only one point for winning on server/first shot, two on your second shot (third ball or fourth ball ) etc. This Will encourage and reward rallies and we adapt the...
  7. We Challenged Table Tennis Powerhouse Dimitrij Ovtcharov!

    Yeah - he was never convinced he should flick it which was interesting to see.
  8. TTD Community Meet Up and Tournament?!

    I am inspired to make it now, A lot of coaches willing to fix me and teach me how to forehand topspin. Might help me break 1800! More seriously, a lot will depend on cost and family. Will get in the loop in DMs.
  9. African Table Tennis Championships-2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    Looks like you are grabbing videos from incorrect events, while the players names are correct, these are not videos of the final matches of this particular event. They are highlights of other finals featuring those players. I linked to the video of the streamed finals in a prior post.
  10. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    Tough... Argentina needs to give one of their medals to Jishan...
  11. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    Sid needs to watch 300 then enter the playing arena...
  12. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    This match has gone horribly wrong out of nowhere....
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Had a lesson with my coach today. We are trying to work on forehand footwork not because I will necessarily use it but because it is the most fitness taxing aspect of TT and since I dont work out as much, I also need to get as much fitness from TT as I can. I have been practicing pivot...
  14. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    Kanak Houdini Jha strikes again. He might be a Lazarus man himself lol.
  15. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    I asked a guy who should know about the decision to play Ranefur over Falck. He said it was uncontroversial and at worst a 50-50 because Falck has a reputation for not delivering in Teams matches. Just some extra color on a decision that might have seemed weird to even a not-so-casual fan like...
  16. ITTF Pan American Championships 2025 (12 - 19 October 2025)

    Okay. So The third match was critical as Adriana was pretty certain to win 2. This encouraged them to put their second best player in the 3rd slot. Whether the US should have been able to anticipate and counter this isvan open question.
  17. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    So there is a substantial player base and the tickets are sometimes subsidized. I know there is a marketing side to this but this is not an easy sport to watch if you are not on some level a player. If we can address that problem better then the sport has a chance to grow.
  18. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    This is normal with TT. Would be interestjng to know why you expect that much different. The sport is just hard to enjoy if you are not in it as a player.
  19. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    That is the best Alexis has looked in a while. Molin prepared him well.
  20. 2025 European Team Table Tennis Championships (October 12 to 19, 2025)

    If you are right France anticipates the flip.
Top