Search results

  1. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I haven't read the article but Albiss in some ways was conceptually similar so I am not surprised.
  2. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    I suspect it won't, but I can be wrong of course....
  3. I need a clear answer, when receiving, when does the ball has LESS spin? Off the bounce? Or after it reached its apex?

    I broadly agree though for me, it is less about playing level and more about personality. That said people who do financially well in life have all kinds of personalities. And being nice is not necessarily good for success (some would say quite the opposite but I wouldn't go that far).
  4. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Luka Magic now in table tennis as well - how Kuo missed his last two forehands, I do not know...
  5. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Epic smash to end game 4... flame on, Mima!
  6. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    If a couple should say the phrase "Better than we deserve" to how well a marriage is working, it has to be this Hashimoto - Harimoto pairing.... (I like the sound of that to be honest...)
  7. I need a clear answer, when receiving, when does the ball has LESS spin? Off the bounce? Or after it reached its apex?

    Sure. Anyone who reads the thread will see it is anything but. You are entitled to your own opinions obviously but dont confuse them with an understanding of what is being claimed here. People can do completely correct things on the basis of misleading explanations and that is what this...
  8. I need a clear answer, when receiving, when does the ball has LESS spin? Off the bounce? Or after it reached its apex?

    Okay - the whole thread exists, read it and if you have any objections, feel free to remake them in the context of the thread's arguments/posts. Not a fan of people coming in late to a discussion and pretending to be experts without addressing what has already been discussed. Thank you.
  9. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Curious, what do you mean by dumbness since Hayata is supposedly the epitome of it?
  10. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Looking at the last two game scores, I suspect it was less a squeak and more about being forced to play to your potential and make it harder for them to play to theirs.
  11. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    I suspect Adi will be beating him comfortably in a couple of years.
  12. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Connor beat Feng.... home crowd is danger!
  13. Thread about Japanese Players

    So is Kihara... it will be interesting for sure....
  14. Players pick their GOAT 🐐🏓

    Some people in the comments think Dima is picking ZJK only because Dima could beat him lol, but but it is very easy to forget what an era looked like when a player was dominant or what a great single match performance at peak level looks like. Facing a player at his peak sometimes gives a very...
  15. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    I called it! https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/thread-about-japanese-players.38013/post-546793
  16. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Didn't expect them to win and one of them outperformed my expectations. They do have to start somewhere and it was nice however ir was done to see them get a sponsort to play. The most promising amongst them didnt make it though for whatever reason.
  17. Can you recommend blades that are stiffer than the Viscaria?

    I know people say Viscaria Super ALC is stiffer than the Viscaria but in my experience, it is far from being that simple. Even the Butterfly specification chart supports my position. It's really not a blade for punching, but I guess the ads and tests are up to you to review and you can always...
  18. use outer carbon.... DO IT NOW !!!

    They get their blades from sponsors who replicate and quality control. If you are gluing a lot, moisture is a problem for wood and that affects the consistency of inner force more than outer force.
Top