Search results

  1. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    This team match is going 5. Sora is either going to be the hero or see himself turn into the villain.
  2. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Nah, Togami played like shit va Oh. I would argue that Togami can implement thr Faraji template better but if Shinozuka can execute, he has a chance.
  3. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Alright, when those forehand oriented players beat Liang Jingkun, we can discuss it.
  4. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Can Sora go up 2-1 and create a massive stir in the TT world??
  5. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    You and I are watching different matches. You must have missed the forehand on many key points. Moreover, if there is a player that will make you use your backhand, his name is Liang Jingkun.
  6. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    When I saw Harimoto go for the reverse serve, I was like WTF, and then he goes deep into the backhand with heavy backspin and Liang dumps it in the net. I felt as if the popup in game 1 set him up for that. Genius. Some players are doing it right. And the game point in Game 3 to take the...
  7. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    BTW, this is a clear example of rearranging your team using data and like I said, it still comes down to the players, there is no guarantee that all these team changing matchups actually work.
  8. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    What a match! I struggled to watch that one lol!
  9. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    How the heck did Liang win that 0-1, 10-11 point?
  10. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Congrats - you get a pass on the choking argument because HK won. I feel for Liao, he lost another chance to shine. But it is all good.
  11. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    There are no prelims for these division one teams, not every player gets to play a match unless you prioritize participation. Usually qualifying for the national team is always an honor but for some reason people cant resist denigrating innocent players these days.
  12. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    They can do whatever they want or think is best as we all know that if Wang Manyu and Sun Yingsha do their 80%, it won't matter. I suspect Wang Yidi will still play the final but who knows what Ma Lin is seeing.
  13. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    With Faraji finally beating another top player, I guess it is best to still judge him by his losses to Tony's players in division 2 of the German League - the experts have spoken...
  14. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Hashimoto fans, rejoice - she is playing the Y spot in the XYZ line up. I unfortunately have to go to bed...
  15. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Again, have you spoken to coaches about the impact of subjective strategic choices on team selection? The players have worked hard all year to build a pecking order in a various ways. The coach's selection should reflect that order unless there are strong and obvious reasons to go away from...
  16. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    These statements are borne of the frustration of not winning vs any hard data that different team formations would have given very different results. China has been pretty much unbeatable for decades sometimes almost regardless of whoever played for China. Same with Japan, often doing well...
  17. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Her channel is with a twin brother who also plays ‐ explains some of her consistency against power since she has videos training with him
  18. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Oh, I completely forgot about this as well lol. Cute channel...
Top