Search results

  1. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Not fatigue so much as it is a team, people have to step up when other people are not delivering. It's amazing that Ham Yu Song is able to beat Kuo, I would never have predicted it.
  2. Benyamin Faraji defeats Lin Shidong

    There are 3 years till LA 2028. Ma Long lost to Boll and still played Team Olympics, but that was because he didn't perform in WTTC singles and then of course, went on to have one of the best team record and singles records of all time. Lin still has till 2027 WTTC at least to continue to work...
  3. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Which is how it is evaluated even in China for coaching qualification purposes. Team and singles both qualify for achievement to be a head coach.
  4. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Anyone agree that the fan retirement of Liang Jingkun might be extremely premature?
  5. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Doesn't change the boy's issues, he is still losing to Tony's players in league and that is the most important thing.
  6. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Its random. That's his point. Otherwise teams might do things to choose their opponents.
  7. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Noshad finishes off Quek so someone is getting Iran...
  8. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Clearly, the commentators knew something I didn't to hype up Ri Jong! Go Ri Jong... Come on Kiril....
  9. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    The commentators enthusiasm almost convince me that Ri Jong has a chance... go Ri Jong... more seriously, Commentators don't know what they don't know...
  10. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Did Alan choke or did Ri Jong raise his level? The commentators have made me a fan of Ri Jong!
  11. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Hey, I thought none of the Indians were good against defense... Seriously, I consider that a one match blip. Sreeja is not better than Kim.
  12. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Not against giving players chances. And you don't need to have a world class female chopper in your country to play and practice against great defense as a woman, you can always practice against men. I suspect Hashimoto will play the semis, but if not, it is not unusual for players to never...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Thanks for the kind words. As for playing well, not really, lack training time these days and losing to players I think in my head I should compete better against. But I have learned that sometimes, accepting poor results when you are under prepared is part of having a stronger mindset. I use...
  14. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Don't want to spam the thread too much but he is clearly taking the assignment seriously I Wonder how long it will last:
  15. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Even the first point of the match is already showing Harimoto trying my favorite play in table tennis (short push, attack the long return), doesn't win the point and not as devastating as the CNT but progress is progress.... Does Harimoto ever do this?
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Played the U2200 today at the Texas Open. It was at 1pm, I decided against missing church to play earlier in the day and i think that hurt me as players were already warmed up while I got there late. I tried to use Zyre on a Hugo but I have concluded that the rubber is sh*te for my style, how...
  17. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    So when Batra was pointed out to have at least one win over Suh.Hyowon, what was your response? No doubt, I think Hashimoto should do well against India because all of their players are in the public domain. Definitely not the case with PRK.
  18. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    Its doubtful but how would anyone have predicted that Kim Kum Yong would beat both Hayata and Harimoto? Or that Odo would go 5 games against an almost unranked PRK player? Or that Hong Kong would manage to beat Germany because the lowest ranked player in their lineup managed to beat Han Ying...
  19. ITTF-ATTU Asian Teams Championships 2025, Bhubaneswar, 10/11-15

    The point is not the specific opponent but that the national team situation puts a pressure on her that makes her play worse. It was also obvious that she didn't get the shielding she should have gotten and started out playing in a key position and played a tough opponent under the assumption...
Top