Search results

  1. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Not a believer in Golden V. It sounds too much like something that belongs to idol worshoppers.
  2. China Smash 2025

    Is it just me or has Xu Chenhao put on some pounds in retirement? No more National Games or CTTSL for him?
  3. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I need this rubber already...
  4. Flavien Coton's blade : Donic Relevant, any feedback ?

    Pros always get a chance to pick the best out of a bunch, so it all comes down to how much you trust the Donic quality control process. This is why Butterfly is generally more trusted than other brands, even with what they charge, you can be fairly confident you are getting a reasonable blade...
  5. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Bad matchups and some interesting results. The Korean attacker guy Kim beat Eugene Wang 3-0 for example and Wei Wang (chopper) lost to Kang(chopper) 3-0 as well. But if Eugene had played the chopper, that would have been at least a split as Eugene eats choppers for breakfast. The golden game...
  6. Rumour new Butterfly flagship rubber

    Fairly confident a lot of companies had tried this ricosheet before including Nexy and ESN. Butterfly will be interesting for this one.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It's something you can test, it's really that the three lower fingers are connected to elbow/forearm in a way the thump and the index finger are not. Penholders who press with the lower three fingers have some of the same issues. While I am commenting without video, the main things are to get...
  8. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I always remember the words of Paul Drinkhall when he reviewed the Evolution rubbers. They should be placed in more reviews of equipment but unfortunately, not everyone is equally self aware. https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/evolution-mx-s.10240/post-109208 Come on -at this...
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Beware of wrist motion, a lot of my technique and pain management improved when I started making my wrist motions and pronations smaller but better timed with an improved initial contact point on the ball. My wrist especially, I don't let the bat turn over, I keep the wrist leading throughout...
  10. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Not at all, in fact if you watch the reviews I posted from the Russian guy, setting the angle early and having a precise swing are critical for close to the table use, but that the raw spin is very high and almost like Hurricane (which we can see in Togami's play). One of the things about D09c...
  11. Butterfly Zyre 03

    This actually the standard way a new rubber with a different approach/technique to using it gets reviewed (Tenergy 05 was very similarly reviewed when it initially came out). A lot comes down to how threatening it can be in the hands of a skilled user and whether what that skilled user does can...
  12. China Smash 2025

    It always gets easier when they learn how to play you.
  13. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Yep, the review explains why. Dignics has a lot of ball holding, so I suspect most people who switch to this will be coming from a Tenergy rather than an 05 or 09c. It will reward people who read and play precise early, not people like me who like to wrap the ball and hold it forever.
  14. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Best review i have seen so far. He actually discusses at length ehat he thinks will happen with the rubbers. Based on the review, it is unlikely I will be able to play naturally with it so it will be interesting. That said it does remind me of some rubbers that Nexy eas trying to make back in...
  15. China Smash 2025

    Many people probably didnt watch the Milos match. The gap is not as large as some think, it is more about a commitment to doing many things well and being in the form required ro maintain the mindset.
  16. New Stiga Cybershape Aura (!?)

    IT really sucks that stiga can't build solid outer plies and use ALC. The ALC thing still puzzles me.
  17. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    They had some past Saarbrucken matches, I don't think they played Fulda or Dusseldorf but maybe I missed that detail.
  18. German league TTBL 2025-26

    What is interesting is that there is no video from the Fan-Aguirre match on tabletennis.tv. I wonder why....
  19. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    What is interesting is that there is no video from the Fan-Aguirre match on tabletennis.tv. I wonder why....
  20. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    You might be right but Flint is an accomplished businessman. He won't be averse to learning and adapting.
Top