Search results

  1. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Thx for the comfort, but I just want to be better, not a world class player.
  2. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    I already have a coach, but I still suck. The ball either flies away or into the net
  3. Why do I suck at Table Tennis?

    Good day, everyone. I'm a Jpen player, and I suck at Table Tennis. I may know a lot about theory and stuff, but I have 0 skill in putting it into practice. Whenever I hit the ball, it goes up, and gives my opponent a chance to smash. I can't whip the ball like I want to. Do any of you have tips...
  4. Sugestion of Rubber

    No way that was too vile
  5. The Archer Grip

    Ohh ok. I am not only looking at odd blades. I just do this for entertainment and for discussion of opinions.
  6. The Archer Grip

    That's exactly what it is. All the normal ones have been sucked dry because they are so famous. Why not mix things up a little? What's your opinion on the blade?
  7. The Archer Grip

    Yeah... What's ur opinion on it XD
  8. The Pistol Grip

    What if it becomes meta and everyone uses it xD Most random comeback
  9. The Archer Grip

    Hello! I watch this Indian guy teaching us tips. But one time, the video title has 'Archergrip'. What're your opinions on it? Is it good or bad? What're its advantages and disadvantages? Can it ever be a meta racket? The Archer Grip:
  10. Footwork

    Ohh, so footwork in this game is on your toes. Thanks for the advise!
  11. Footwork

    Hello! I'm a Jpen player, and just now one of my friends told me that my footwork sucks. How do I improve on this?
  12. How do you defend against smashes?

    What do you mean by "active blocking" and "passive blocking"? What's the difference?
  13. How do you defend against smashes?

    Oh ok thank you for these
  14. How do you defend against smashes?

    Yeah, I'm not trying to give my enemy one. However, what I am asking for is how to defend if they do?
  15. How do you defend against smashes?

    How do you get quick reflex? TT is my first physical sport, so I am still trying to speed up my reflexes.
  16. How do you defend against smashes?

    XD but how tho? that's what I'm asking
  17. How do you defend against smashes?

    The thing is, how to do it well?
Top