Search results

  1. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    The latter.
  2. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Technically you are right. Something about it just feels weird but you are technically correct.
  3. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Maybe you stretch them too hard - I don't have that with Butterfly rubbers in any significant way - nothing close to MX-P for sure.
  4. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    I find it weird when men (or people I think are men) think simping is cool - seriously.
  5. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Sure Winter can get worse. But you said this "No chance for LA 2028" every time she lost a match. Where is the report on her winning the match with the same statement now she has beaten someone (in fact two people) that the German team young brigade are currently incapable of beating?
  6. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    You mean like Han Ying and Xiona Shan tried and failed woefully to convince DTTB bigshots they should be on the team over younger players like Mittleham, Solja etc. Boll failed woefully to get chosen over younger players like Franziska et al? Age is not the limiter, performance is. Let's not...
  7. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    The match vs Bernie was really terrifying. I am trying to remember an European player beating Bernie to the point Bernie gave up like that and I am drawing blanks. That's usually reserved for Mima Ito...
  8. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    The disparity between forehand and backhand is not common enough for that to happen. Her forehand and footwork is truly super special, and being able to generate against backspin makes it unreal. And her counter is really strong too. All in all, it would be hard for a player without her...
  9. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Upset alert. "No chance for LA 2028" is up on Tongtong 2-1.
  10. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    They don't need one. Men can do the job pretty well and are likely doing the job behind closed doors.
  11. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    I wouldn't be surprised (and I am purely speculating for the clone police) if Kuai Man was the reason Xunyao Shi was allowed to play on the first team. A second team player always beating a first team player and never making the team is blatant favoritism.
  12. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    What do people think of this math equation applied strictly to the current moment: Lim Junghoon * Shin Yubin == (Only Good for Doubles)^2
  13. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Well the oddsmakers had it right lol... Rassenfosse couldn't handle the serve or the away from the table bombs.
  14. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Han Ying played in the T-League well past her prime as well. Just saying. The nuance is not all one way.
  15. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    Wow, Rassenfosse beat Gauzy the only previous time they met internationally?
  16. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    It's all in the moment, the greatest of all time is always born yesterday...
  17. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    I think she is a Morizono, they all look like kids in that family.
  18. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    That was a result of Wang Yidi's unexpected and improving consistency putting pressure on her. If Honoka doesn't take those shots, then she loses the feeling of control.
  19. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    WYD played really well this time. I think her improvements in this match while ultimately futile might lead to an improvement in her overall game.
  20. Butterfly Zyre 03

    And Walther isn't big time sponsored, so I will leave that possibility out there as well. But I agree with you, Dang waited till after the 2024 Olympics or 2023 WTTC to switch to Dignics 09c on backhand if I recall correctly. So your point is well taken.
Top