On the very first point, you see what Alamiyan was complaining about lol. Togami is becoming the new king of low trajectory topspin, he might dethrone WCQ.
zeio likes to say things that deny the obvious things that don't fit his agenda. Like me but in the service of evil not in the service of devil's advocacy... just kidding...
Even as a fan of Adrien, I can tell you his form here is strong and a bit above what he consistently displays in the league. Yes, being on a team with Kanak and Duda and Ruiz helps. Hardworking so very deserving. Hoping for him it lasts.
It's not as simple as the ball getting less backspin on chops or pushes, the ball is also easier to float and remain consistent and that helps a lot as well.
If I was Liang, I would have put down my bat and gone home after that shot. Absolutely ridiculous to track down that ball and play it yo that point on the table. Crossover footwork running backhand topspins are extremely rare.
The 2-5 point finishing running backhand from Rassenfosse is one of the most amazing shots I have ever seen in my life. Liam Pitchford will feel better this boys backhand is absolutely dominant.