Search results

  1. "This rubber is not correct!"

    14 is old enough to be a good sport, IMO. and I guess i dont know enough about treated pips to speak on them. If those rubbers are illegal, it should be on the tournament to catch that.
  2. "This rubber is not correct!"

    what an absolute sore loser coton is. Sure pips are annoying, but be a man about your losses.
  3. WTT Champions Japan 2025 - 7-11 Aug 2025

    Yo this thread got wild lol.
  4. Besides TT, what other sports do you do?

    I played soccer for a looooong time. But when covid happened, all of my teams fell apart. I figured, i'm in my 30s and i haven't had a serious injury from playing soccer yet. Im playing with house money. i retired from the field and started focusing only on table tennis. I do like to slack...
  5. TTD Team vs Zhang Jike coming soon🔥

    cant wait to see! maybe he should play with his left hand to make it fair lol
  6. New Sanwei blade! Sanwei Dragon Dance Inner ALC

    wow this is a beautiful blade. how does it play? can you compare to viscaria?
  7. Light or Heavy Table Tennis Blade – Which One Is Right for You?

    Both of my viscaria weigh 87g lol. Heavy rubbers though.
  8. Just Butterfly Glayzer (on backhand)

    do you use glayzer 09c on your backhand or a different one? I used D09C on my backhand for over a year and recently switched to a 38 prov h3n. i mostly made the switch because i was looking for a cheaper alternative. I can get dignics 09c for $72, and my local shop sells glayzer for $44. Do you...
  9. DHS fans unite!

    two weeks ago i put a 39degree 2.20mm H3N BS on my forehand. boosted twice and two layers of DHS15 glue. I can make some pretty good shots but its HARD to engage the rubber fully. definitely had to swing faster. Over the weekend, I threw a brand new H3N BS 40 degree 2.15 BS boosted twice with...
  10. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    You've been doing it a lot longer than me lol. Also, haifu national yelllow is like thick snot....i try to put a little back into the bottle before i brush on the sponge, which is probably why it takes me longer. Gluing is pretty fast- one little swirl and then brush it on the sponge with the...
  11. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    H3N does require boosting, but i feel like most people overestimate how much time and effort it takes to boost. it's really quite a simple process: 1) Open vacuum sealed rubber (10 seconds) 2) remove white protecting sheet off the sponge side (10 seconds) 3) open and apply booster (1-2 minutes...
  12. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    Lots to unpack here lol. First of all, you seem like the only one here who seems "pissed off". Also, you are the one trying to convert people to not using Chinese rubber. And now you're mad that people are pushing back against your notion. You're even arguing with multiple people and getting...
  13. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    I’m confused. If “most people” you encounter don’t use Chinese rubbers or have never even “heard of them” why are you making a post saying that “most people” don’t benefit from Chinese rubbers when you or the people in your community don’t have experience (or much experience) with Chinese...
  14. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    Hey man, you made a post that said most people, now people are replying to show you that your original post is not necessarily true. There are a lot of examples, even in this post, of people who benefit from the use of Chinese rubber. no need to get Ultra defensive especially when you are the...
  15. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    Fair enough but it’s still cheaper than almost any other flagship rubber
  16. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    show me on the doll where the hurricane touched you
  17. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    OP- what is your rating or general level? I ask because I had sort of an opposite experience as you. I used tenergy rubbers for a couple of years before i switched to DHS hurricane Neo on my forehand (and D09C on my backhand). Once switched, i experienced a siginificant rating increase- mostly...
  18. DHS W968 Gold Slam, poor layer thickness uniformity

    Can you send me AliExpress link to a good W968 clone?
  19. Hurricane 3 arc + outer ALC blade

    I agree it wouldn't be flat and it is "sort of" an illusion, but the magnus effect acts continuously over a distance. If you have: Point A & B. Then you have two trajectories; one curved and one a straight line. the curved line is covering more distance, thus the magnus effect act over a longer...
Top