Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    bahaha. i just have the commercial version. i would love to hit with the TSOS for 30 minutes tho!
  2. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    How long do they need to be awoken? Will i know for sure? fair enough. i'm still new to chinese rubbers so definitely trying to learn all that i can. I am a student of life. i take in all the info (usually with a grain of salt) and then my personal experience will usually validate or invalidate...
  3. Tenergy 05 Muacks! Luv you so much!

    In the world of table tennis, I roamed, With Tenergy 05, my game was honed, Two years of bliss, it was quite a ride, But a new rubber from China, I couldn't hide. Tacky and spinny, she arrived one day, DHS Hurricane 3 Neo, I couldn't stay away, A choice had to be made, I took the leap, I broke...
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    exactly. it's amazing what the human body has been created with....... i'm telling you...my thermotex changed my life. In fact, i'm using it right now as i sit as my desk. i must have slept wrong last night because i woke up with some tension in the lower back/hips. i'm getting my work done...
  5. Well done Lin Yun Ju

    please share!!!
  6. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    haha idk man. I am inclined to trust Tony's posts here for a lot of reasons: 1) I've read many of his posts and they are all well articulated and make sense but the most important reason is: 2) he posts videos and pictures to back up his claims. I have seen him hit the ball, which confirms...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Friends- you do not need any anti-inflammatory medicines for your minor sports injuries. A thermotex far infared heating pad will do wonders for you. I have been using mine for nearly a year, and this thing is the best medical recovery device i have used by far...and i've used pretty much all of...
  8. Which Hurricane 3 version?

    Hey Tony i just switched to DHS Hurricane NEO3...so ive only known the less tacky version. it still feels pretty grippy to me. i am able to pick up the ball for like a split second with the rubber and lift it up off the table. why do people want less tack now? because the tackiness slows down...
  9. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    what kind of car does he have? also, the adam barbow youtube series where he goes to LYJ's home country to play in his club is awesome. everyone should check it out.
  10. Well done Lin Yun Ju

    Awesome pictures. HIs quality and agility are insane. kudos to the young man!
  11. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    SPEACHLESS!!
  12. Looking for light rubbers (coming from Rakza 7)

    look into a thermotex far-infared heating pad. the platinum is like $260 (use promocode "famousptx"), but this thing will change your life. any time i get a little tendonitis in my wrist, i use it for a few days and boom, good as new. this thing literally tears away inflammation in your muscles...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    We actually had tables open all night last night at club play, so naturally i played the full 2.75 hours only stopping to rest a few minutes tops. Spent a lot of time just trying to loop every shot to my backhand with a loop or flick. i wish it was halloweeen every tuesday! i would get a lot...
  14. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    can you share it for us instead? Thank you!
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    shoot man don't say that! I think Fan still has the edge over WCQ directly but WCQ seems to be doing better against everyone else. Hopefully they both keep pushing each other to improve.
  16. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    don't tell my wife but i have a major crush on Bernadette
  17. DHS fans unite!

    probably doesn't help that my house has been like 64 degrees lol.
  18. Looking to improve my legs muscles

    Best high protein meal: BBQ Steak sandwich on sourdough bread Best leg workouts: Squats, dead lifts, hip thrusts Don't forgot: to workout your core and your knees Good luck!
  19. SANWEI Target National vs DHS Hurricane III Provincial

    so what is the final verdict on the sanwei national vs dhs neo prov? I see these sanwei target nationals on aliexpress for $15-$20. Are they legit?
  20. DHS fans unite!

    Thanks m8, i'll look into it. I have a bottle of 100ml DHS glue that i bought from my local dealer for $18. Not the most economical. Also, I messed up using it twice on my paddle by not spreading it fast enough lol. I had to peel it off and start again. the third time i finally got it down. the...
Top