Search results

  1. DHS H3 vs Yasaka Rakza Z

    try boosting your h3. it definitely gives it a little catapult effect but still the low deadly trajectory.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    always work to do! I wish i could play more but i've been hosting my inlaws from south america. also working about 50 hours a week. Doesn't leave too much time for TT unfortunately.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    looking good buddy! welcome back.
  4. FS: Butterfly innerforce layer ALC blade

    Damn that’s a steal! Sure you don’t wanna ship to USA?
  5. How does the US TT rating work?

    Yes. Exactly like chess.
  6. Rakza Z to Tenergy 19 for BH?

    i went from tenergy 19 to D09C. Love it.
  7. how to do a push that creates sidetopspin

    considering i'm still fairly new to this sport.....this is what i understand: topspin (I've also heard this called upspin)....is when the the ball is spinning in such a way that the TOP of the ball is rotating towards the player receiving the ball. underspin/downspin is the opposite. The ball...
  8. 2024 USA Olympic Team Trial, 3/21-3/24

    Good points. If he is not a US citizen yet, I hope he can become one soon. It wasn't too long ago that he took Felix Lebrun to game 5 in a WTT event.
  9. Dignics 09c longevity

    Yes..search my posts for what I did when I transitioned to H3 neo. I played 3 weeks without booster, then I did two layers of booster. I’m going to try another thin layer very soon…
  10. Dignics 09c longevity

    I've been using my dignics 09c since october....i haven't noticed any significant drop off in performance. If i were still using tenergy 19/05....the rubber would be dead by now. i think I can go another few months at least with this rubber. Funny how switching from Tenergy 05 + 19 to DHS...
  11. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    I can think of a few NBS in the area. I successfully used the ball in 3 of my 4 RR matches on Tuesday, with one opponent even commenting that he likes the ball a lot. However, one of my opponent requested that we use nittaku, which i obligedand still won lol. but i did make sure to explain that...
  12. I got sucked into the Butterfly hype

    don't blame butterfly for 15 years of alcohol and women. that will do a toll on any man! lol.
  13. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    I bought a pack of DHS WTT DJ40 balls. 12 for $19. I like these balls a lot more than nittaku. I'm on a mission to convert everyone at my club to DHS.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    haha no. not while you still have that backhand and those ultra spinny loops! I still have much to learn. This place my rating is pretty close to my USATT rating. If I played my tournaments I would have a higher USATT rating but ever since. I started saving up to buy a house, I stopped going to...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Big night for me last night at the round robin. I came into table (2) as the last seeded player, having won my table at the previous round robin and moving up. The top 2 players at the table were both rated about 200 points higher than me. My first match was against #2. He won the first game...
  16. Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

    Stuor harimoto ALC for $34? They are \calling it the Stuor 19 new table tennis blade?
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The great @Der_Echte came over to my ping pong dojo mojo casa house yesterday to smack a few balls around before he went off to the russian church for his regular monday night TT troublemaking. We talked about our regular backhand mechanics...timing...impact zone, and how a good BH can save you...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    as he's not only one of the best players in sacramento, but he's one of the best senior players in the whole country having won multiple national senior events (including hardbat without ever having used hardbats before)
Top