Search results

  1. WTT Contender Doha 2024

    Man what a win for Timo. Two of my favorite players in the finals. I found myself cheering for Timo. Probably because I knew he wasn't going to have many more chances. Those serve returns and steady BH/FH transitions proved to be too much for the young man from Japan.
  2. DHS fans unite!

    Some sucker at the club....who's never beaten me in a single round robin had the audacity to say i should change from hurricane back to tenergy.....said it's not giving me an advantage. I thought it was funny since the owner of our club, the man who just won the 65+ national event here in the...
  3. Unboosted Hurricane 3

    this is why i use hurricane on my forehand. i can adjust to different rubbers quickly...and different paddles. sometimes i use the old sand paper paddles at my office table and i still can hit some nice rips on my coworkers lol.
  4. Enjoying Tensor to Hybrid transition. Should I go full tacky next?

    ok i actually just checked my order....looks like i got prov bs on a sale for $41. not bad still. The Prov OS was $32. cant wait to use it one day lol
  5. Enjoying Tensor to Hybrid transition. Should I go full tacky next?

    Dude HWSport puts the BS sponge on sale for lower $30s....thats how i got mine lol. Truly authentic too. I vacuum sealed it though. I'll probably bust it out to use some time this year.
  6. Enjoying Tensor to Hybrid transition. Should I go full tacky next?

    I read a lot of threads and posts about boosting. Also watched a ton of youtube videos. I determined it would worth it to try on my $26 rubber lol. I have been satisfied with the results so far. I will follow the same method when i try the blue sponge i have in my inventory- play for 2-3 weeks...
  7. Enjoying Tensor to Hybrid transition. Should I go full tacky next?

    As usually...there truth lies somewhere in the middle ground. When i switched to hurricane neo 3 from tenergy 05...i played with the rubber for 3 weeks unboosted. mind you, this was just a commerical 39 degree NEO 3. I was playing well enough and the rubber was good. when i swung hard, it was a...
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    You think I’m gonna have a ping pong paradise and not invite anyone else to enjoy it with me?! Haha
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    close to west park. just a little north of baseline. I'll let you know once i'm all set up!
  10. Enjoying Tensor to Hybrid transition. Should I go full tacky next?

    I played with tenergy 05 on my FH for about 2 years and tenergy 19 on my backhand. i switched to Hurricane 3 on my forehand and i'm never going back. boosting is fun too!
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    come freeload at my house. it will be done Feb 7 and shortly after i will be setting up the "Ping Pong Paradise" equipped with rubber gym flooring.
  12. WTT Star Contender Doha 2024

    looks so much different than when he plays lol
  13. WTT Finals Men Doha 2023

    man Wang is a great player....maybe the best in the world right now at this moment, but i really cant stand how freakishly long he keeps his fingernails LOL. Makes me never want to cheer for him.
  14. What are your TT goals for 2024?

    Ok well tell me more then!
  15. What are your TT goals for 2024?

    thanks man! i will work on it tonight at the round robin. I agree that the first one attacking in the rallys at my level is usually winning the points. i still lose a lot of stupid points in serve return though. i feel pretty confident in the rally...especially bh to fh and vice versa but i'm...
  16. What are your TT goals for 2024?

    1600 (i'm in the USA...northern california but not the bay area...more north lol) this has been my progress so far: Late June 2021- 800 Jan 2022 (this is the month i started training with a coach and got my first viscaria) - 1070 June 2022- 1170 (was working on a lot of technique these last 6...
  17. What are your TT goals for 2024?

    My goal is to gain at least 200 TT rating points. I think i will do this by improving my backhand, my footwork, and my serve return.
  18. Skills to beat 1400-1500 level players?

    1400-1500 are usually decent in the rally. you can get a lot of points off them by varying the speed, spin and placement of your shots. Also, they will usually have a glaring weakness that they haven't fortified yet. try to identify that weakness and exploit it as much as possible. it will take...
Top