Search results

  1. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Kanak 3-0 Ishiy - made it more interesting than necessary at the end, but finish it off regardless.
  2. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Well, Jeon Jihee and Shin Yubin play today - so they can settle it head to head, though I suspect the result won't change anyone's mind lol...
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Yeah, she was lucky to run into Miu Hirano. Great kind of luck, anyone will tell you...
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    If it was a debate over top 5, I would agree. But in a debate over top 10, there is too much margin to make such nuances a big deal.
  5. Which youtuber with instruction videos should I follow as a beginner

    Golden Viscaria jokes are the best. Thanks, Gozo.
  6. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    That's why some people on my ignore list. Literally arguing that a lady who got 4th place at the Olympics is not a top 10 player. Who is a top 10 player then?
  7. Which youtuber with instruction videos should I follow as a beginner

    It's interesting that lots of not so advanced amateurs can get value from watching players that I think are definitely advanced. I can't easily implement half the stuff I learn from those youtubers.
  8. Which youtuber with instruction videos should I follow as a beginner

    Of course. Bbaerong and yorong or something like that. https://youtube.com/@tabletennistv288?si=V6mxIp9Sb2ZTFNil
  9. Which youtuber with instruction videos should I follow as a beginner

    Lol. As a beginner, you should get coaching in person. But maybe thr first two. They are fairly clear on what they are trying to do. Some of the others are either advanced or sometimes even wrong. But usually in table tennis, when you see an idea, try it and if it works for you, great, if...
  10. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Flint the commissioner is a multimillionaire who made quite a bit of money in software. If anyone can do it, it is him, let's see how it goes.
  11. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Poor Doo, losing to a player past her prime is really sad, I feel for her, it is a sign she is also past hers.
  12. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    I honestly don't know. You call the league old so zi am sure you have all the data. You are also supplying them with younger players so you have no interest in pushing the age of the league as a marketing problem since it is not just a fact but a huge league problem.
  13. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    All the examples that come to mind are WTTC events. Maybe someone else can think of one.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I mess around with my looping technique a lot, and there is a particular approach I have always wanted to use but which I have never been quite able to make stable. I does seem to produce my most powerful ball. I will test it with my coach tomorrow hopefully and get his insights.
  15. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Sometimes, you enter an event with a partner in mind, sometimes you don't. Just because you are from a country that could provide you a partner doesn't mean you will enter doubles with a partner from that country - also some players just enter doubles because they are in the mood to play, not...
  16. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Thanks, tomorrow we will see over the hill Zhu Yuling vs (not-sure, maybe Over the hill is different for women?) Doo Hoi Kem. The age and drops in world ranking say it all!
  17. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Pucar annihilates Zhou Qihao in the last game going to a 10-0 lead and playing some awe inspiring shots. Pucar is an interesting guy, he seemed destined for great things a while back but never is consistent. Maybe a countryman will know the story...
  18. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Pang proved me wrong and beat Thakkar - very nice.
  19. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Blame them for not rigging the draw for the home player... they must do better! Was that really the best matchup she could get? Did they really have to put Quek on Kallberg? They couldn't find a Canadian or Australian? The closest thing they got to a good matchup was putting Lily against a...
  20. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Over the hill Liam Pitchford playing over the hill Maharu Yoshimura (both are 31 years old). Over the hill Yoshimura wins!
Top