Search results

  1. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Cheng I Ching struggling with Lee Eunhye... might still pull it out though.
  2. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    I traveled across the world, only to fight a civil war in another country and lose... gets ridiculous, WTT!
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    He has been a rising star forever, he needs to catch up with the Lebruns. Beating Timo Boll as a youngster places heavy expectations on you. Unfortunately, he has been allergic to Chinese so far...
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Hirano will. Zhu has work to do...
  5. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Nah, it is a waste of time to engage in analysis like this when you are a sophisticated TT analyst but trying to defend a statement just to won an argument that you know you would never make in good conscience to a player. Tell Liam Pitchford he is past his prime because he is 31. Using your...
  6. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    The over the hill and past his prime Pitchford by the accounts of MLTT haters...
  7. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Chirita must be playing really well.
  8. .

    Yeah but I was going to ask a friend. But no problem, he just told me he isn't interested in selling. Sorry to bother you.
  9. .

    How much are you willing to pay?
  10. Feedback on my League games

    Everyone loops differently. You don't know exactly what the mental contact point of the attacker, the swing speed going forward at contact or the weight of the incoming ball which was attacked were. Just play your game. If you want to achieve something, test it in practice through...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The other major change I forgot is to emphasize body rotation when pulled to the forehand by a down the line ball. I sometimes get away with playing my forehand without weight transfer and I intend to make using weight transfer on almost all forehands a big focus.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I have been getting fitter slowly again partly as a result of physical therapy. My goal right now is to lose about 10 pounds so my movement will be fluid. While staying low is important, I think that the injuries it would encourage in my knees are not worth it and it is better to be more...
  13. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    They came to Singapore to replay the Japanese Championships final... seriously? At least, Shinozuka should have a relative edge in the absence of coaches and over 5 games...
  14. Is a Butterfly Super ALC more controllable than an ALC blade?

    So maybe I am the only one with a very slightly different opinion but so be it. The Super ALC has a longer trajectory than ALC but it feels like ALC, sometimes it even gives me more feeling than ALC. I think the main goal was achieved - to develop a slightly faster blade that feels like you...
  15. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    It's inevitable for most rubbers without grip, once the opponent figures you out, you have nothing left to give really.
  16. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    It really sucks to travel across the world to play and lose to a teammate in round 1. I get the refusal to separate by association but WTT should try to do better.
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    If your coach says he likes your game best when you play with certain equipment and you are not using that equipment, do you fire your coach or switch to the equipment he likes?
  18. Fantastic match! US Open

    MLTT players on tour...
Top