Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Togami played Alexis Lebrun in July I believe (or late June) and missed all those lobs. So clearly he did his homework. Which means there may be hope for him.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Togami was on his way to saying I adapted.... then Alexis showed up... Togami still falling in love with his power and needs to keep enough quality spin to control the point without letting Alexis in. I don't envy Togami if this goes to 2-2.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    And if Togami and Shinozuka show up in singles?
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Harimoto raised his level but it didn't matter. Felix seals the match pretty much. He has to learn to cut off angles and take a step back. You can't hold the table with that level of speed on the other side. Harimoto can play like Fan a bit more, he just needs to practice.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    This end of the table Felix is on after the switch has favored both players. Harimoto will have to raise his level on the other side to win the match.
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Because your strength is habitually your strength, even if your opponent is stronger at it.
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    All that said, massively impressive performance by Hari-boy so far.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I feel that with a different draw, France would have had a good chance at silver and were the second best team in the event. That's part or the reason I feel Japan has no real chance.
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Not at all, it is in some ways a reminder of the fact that Gauzy has been good and leading France for a long time and from a young age.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The movie will be far better than the reality lol.
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Germany will have to get the ABC team for her to have a good chance of playing Shin Yubin. That is what we should be hoping for and even then, she would still have to beat Lee Eunhye, which should be a given with the level displayed so far, but no certainty in TT as this tournament has revealed...
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Oh she is here to stay in terms of the German team. She also won bronze at the WJTTC last year if I remember correctly. But the level she is showing now is top 10 maybe top 5 and that can be a flash that disappears for a true top 15/top 20 player.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Did you really have to answer his ridiculous position? When does getting a medal for your country become selfish because your country can't use you in the team event for which your country would still be a medal favorite without you anyways? She already proved that she is still better than the...
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The real question is whether she can maintain this level after the Olympics. One tournament magic is real even if we think otherwise.
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Your creativity in finding ways to put down Hayata is astonishing.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Miwa is going to win this, SXN is too slow in general at her current age and Miwa will adapt.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah. I didn't expect this but I don't think people were giving her enough credit.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Nothing to do with pressure. Watch the Kaufmann matches and the results. Thr girl beat lily 3-0, Batra 3-1, Akula 3-0. All high level opponents. Most games under the score of 6. I give Japan credit but it was clear that if Kaufmann was Asian, the hype would have been off the charts. But...
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    He will only get Truls if China changes its order and I cannot see why it would be worth it to do so since Sweden has a strong doubles team.
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I don't know the specifics but pretty sure the first two matches will be Wan/Shan vs Hayata/Hirano and Kaufmann vs Harimoto. After that, depends on nuances.
Top